BY BATH & BODY WORKS #21 in Candles

• I have been a denial.. i have been a yankee candle kinda girl. ho...1 Answers
  • Is this a nice scent? 1 Answers
  • Are these candles really worth the price? 8 Answers
Jonnay V.
This candle is WONDERFUL!!! Sadly I haven't seen it in quite a long time, but at least i've been able to find ones similar to it. This candle smells like drinking a fruity drink on a tropical island. I think that this is the perfect summer candle for someone looking for something fruity. The scent itself isn't too strong or overwhelming, I'd say it's just enough. I smell hints of coconut in it as well, which is a nice added touch. This candle has a good throw and I'd highly recommend it. Even if you can't be on a tropical island with a drink in hand, at least your home can smell like you are!
Brianne B.
Bath & Body Works is my favorite place to shop for candles. I bought this one over the summer and instantly loved it! The scent is very fruity and perfect for the summertime. My only problem was that the smell was too strong and would give me a headache if I let it burn for quite a while.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
This candle is a bit sweet for my taste BUT does not smell bad whatsoever. It's very fruity and islandly, so if that is your taste then this candle is right up your alley. These candles last a while and make your entire house smell good for days! I truly would recommend!
Andrea R.
Weston, ID
I love almost Bath and Body's scents, but Caribbean Escape will always be number one in my heart! No matter who comes over, if this candle is burning I'm always getting asked what scent I have going. I really do love it for any season. I hope they never take this scent away!
Shelby R.
This candle smells really bad,  I was given this as a present for my birthday and it ruined my whole birthday.  I'm so so so so disappointed by this scent but I will always continue to buy candles from Bath and Body Works forever and ever until I die.
Valerie V.
Buda, TX
You can't go wrong with anything from Bath and Body Works! Everything smells amazing and the candles last a long time. They always have specials and great deals so they are always affordable! Be careful when going into the store, you WON'T just walk out with one item! lol
Ingred M.
Miami Lakes
OMG. This candle. Everyone should go to Bath & Bodywork and smell it I have it in my room and every time I open that bedroom door I am transmitted to another place, Smells so good. Makes you want to stay in that area and never leave. Long lasting smell all day.
ashley w.
Personally, I love candles. I love the way they look and smell. And this has got to be one of my favorite candles. The color of it is sooooo beautiful. The smell!! WOW! It is kind of pricey so I do not use as often as I would like, but it's so great!
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I love this scent it has been one of my favorite go to scents for thr last few years it is just perfect for ehen spring rolls around d and can keep going into summer the 3 wick burns so evenly every candle I buy from bath and body works
Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
I love this candle ! I especially like to keep these in the bathroom it's a hideaway all in its own. Go buy this candle, run a hot bath, close your eyes and allow the scent to carry you away to your ideal getaway!
Aubrey B.
Are these candles really worth the price?
Lexi L.
willis, TX
How long do these last?
Myra K.
I have been a denial.. i have been a yankee candle kinda girl. how is this compare to yankee candle?
Donna B.