Bath & Body Works 1 X Bath and Body Works Tis the Season 3 Wick 14.5 Oz Candle New for 2014 uploaded by Kathryn A.Bath & Body Works 1 X Bath and Body Works Tis the Season 3 Wick 14.5 Oz Candle New for 2014 uploaded by R Z.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kearstin S.
Des Moines, IA
Love love love this candle every year! It makes the perfect gift for nearly anyone on your list. I have given it to many people over the years and they always come back to thank me. It smells just like the holidays should, lasts a long time, and feels like a treat!
Natalie C.
Rockwell, IA
The packaging is the cutest! No need for a candle holder. The smell is everything perfect for the season. The main scent I get from it is apples. Lasts a very long time! Would very much recommend!
De Cota W.
Strafford
This is my all time favorite candle. Christmas time I stock up because it's that good. I burn it no matter what season it is. Just a great fruity soft smell that will fill the entire house. I would recommend this candle to everyone.
Rae M.
My favorite holiday candle ever. It smells just like Christmas. The scent isn't overbearing and it still lingers nicely in the room. The packaging is adorable. I buy this every holiday season.
JJ W.
Traverse City, MI
This is the candle to get you in the spirit! The scent is the epitome of a cheerful holiday season. I just lit a brand new one in the basement and already the whole space is fragrant. The frosted red jar is a great accent to festive decor!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
If you are an avid lover of the holidays and just love winter smells this candle is perfect for you. It has a very sweet smell that just radiates throughout the room. My candle has lasted for about 6 months after purchase so it is definitely worth it.
Samantha B.
Siler City, NC
Bath and body candles are my absolute favorite candles-they never disappoint. ''Tis the season perfectly grasps what the holidays smell like and it is my staple candle for the festive season.
Taylor F.
Kissimmee, FL
This candle is literally Christmas in a jar. I love all of Bath and Body's candles because they're so fragrant! But this one is definitely my favorite.
Mia💫 B.
Favorite scent. Makes everyday feel like Christmas. They are a bit pricey but they last a while. The scent is strong and will easily fill a room.
Kellie C.
The best Christmas candle I have ever used! It smelled so amazing and even after the fire is blown out my home was still filled with fragrance!