Bath & Body Works 1 X Bath and Body Works HOLIDAY WISH 3 Wick Scented Candle, 2014 - 14.5 Oz uploaded by Stevey M.Bath & Body Works 1 X Bath and Body Works HOLIDAY WISH 3 Wick Scented Candle, 2014 - 14.5 Oz uploaded by Kindra M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #87 in Candles

Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
This is a yummy, sweet, delicious scented candle. Bath and Body Works three wick candles are in my opinion the best candle for the price. You can typically get these for between $10-$12 with a coupon or when they go on sale. They give off an amazing throw and they have such an array of fragrance options that there is definitely something for everyone. These are fabulous and I will continue to re-purchase for myself and they also make great gifts!
Taylor M.
Stone Mountain, GA
I freaking love the candles at bath and body works. I burn through candles like I breathe air. I really like how these candles last a long time because it's worth my money and they smellllll sooooo food.
geri s.
One of my favorites. I always use this scent during the holidays . It makes my house smell amazing . Only con is they burn up so fast . Affordable but even more when on sale . Yes I would recommend.
Jacob W.
Newton
I love the wonderful holiday smell that this candle puts off. I lit it at a family get together and everyone was complementing me on how good the house smelled and let me tell you my family is straight up if they don’t like it they would tell me for sure. So I hope you try this awesome smelling product.
dana b.
Montclair, CA
Do you need your house to smell like an amazing holiday? Never easier then now With this candle I can assure your house smell amazing are a little bit expensive but they constantly have coupons and offers you can score them as low as 7$ each So stock them when you see the sale
Bremen H.
I love B and B seasonal fragrances.  This one is also amazing!  It s a great value for the money and has a pleasing aroma.  It is effective, but a little bit pricey compared to other candles on the market.  It is a good value in that it burns slowly.
Rachel G.
Oceanside , CA
Great smelling candle but they burn very fast. Very expensive but if you can find them on sale they are great. Smell fills the room and the smell is not too strong. The smell is perfected but they burn way too fast compared to other candles but I will buy again.
Michaela O.
Milton, WV
Although I have no tried this scent I absolutely love bath n body candles! They have amazing sales on them and the scents well I haven't found any that I don't like! The candle can be lit in one room and you can smell it through the entire house! Highly recommend
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
I prefer these candles over any other brand. I love how all the scents come out for the different holidays and times of year. The Christmas line I stock up on every single candle. This one is one of my favorites that remind me of Christmas
Erika M.
North Collins, NY
This scent is perfect for the holiday season and always brings a smile the may face. Their candles warm a room with the amazing smells. They do seem to burn really fast though and cost quite a bit so I don't use them as much as I'd like!
Sarah S.
Newport, PA
Does this have a strong over powering smell of cinnamon or is it mainly apples?
Brianna T.
Tucson, AZ
This scent felt like Christmas in my home, it made me more excited than I usually am for it. I am looking for recommendations on other candles i should get. Which candle is your favorite? Why do you recommend it?