Bath & Body® Signature Collection HELLO BEAUTIFUL Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
A petal-perfect blend of white gardenia, jasmine petals & magnolia blossom

OVERVIEW

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body® Signature Collection HELLO BEAUTIFUL Fine Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
12865 73rd PL N Maple Grove MN
Bath & Body® Signature Collection HELLO BEAUTIFUL Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by devin S.
I carry this baby in my purse! I can't get enough of HELLO BEAUTIFUL by BATH AND BODY WORKS. My friend took the mini perfume and won't give it back. We both love the fresh light floral fragrance. And WOW! Bath and Body Works likes to have a good sale. Look for a buy two get one or try to get a promo code. Bath & Body® Signature Collection HELLO BEAUTIFUL Fine Fragrance Mist
LaBelle
I Love this fragrance. It is just sweet and makes you feel beautiful just like it's name. This is my go to scent. I use this along with the body cream and hand sanitizer. I would highly recommend for everyone to try. It is very afford able when Bath and Body Works have a buy 3 get 3 sell and they also let you use a free coupon with that deal in the store.
Arizona
I love the way this fragrance smells! And it seems to last all day! It's very fragrant so a little goes a long way! And you can even get this fragrance with glitter! It's about the same price as most other Bath and Body Works body sprays! Definitely reccomend!! Bath & Body® Signature Collection HELLO BEAUTIFUL Fine Fragrance Mist
This is my favorite perfume! The fragrance lasts for hours and it smells amazing! It's perfect year round, light floral but clean smelling. I love it better than most perfumes! I just wish our was in a bigger bottle I use it that much! Just wish it came in other products I love it that much!
Dalhart , TX
This is my favorite summer scent from Bath and Body . It’s not too strong but it’s enough to leave you smelling “beautiful” . If you’ve ever purchased a product from here you know you never get disappointed. This is for sure the best brand for any scented product you will ever need.
New Castle
Love the scent. Sweet and floral, and not musky at all. Doesn’t last very long. Sometimes I’m afraid that it will stain something since the liquid is such an intense color, but I have not experienced any problems yet. Would recommend if you don’t want something very strong.
camdenton
Bath & Body® Signature Collection HELLO BEAUTIFUL Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Chelsea M.
This is my moms FAVORITE scent that I always have I have the complete set! This is the first time I bought this scent and I fell in love! It lasts all day the lotion is amazing! This has to be one of my favorite bath ans body works scent so far! I will for sure buy again!
Commerce, GA
Bath & Body® Signature Collection HELLO BEAUTIFUL Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kayla J.
This is another favorite scent I love having all year long . Is has an amazing floral smell but in a perfume way that makes you feel lively . My mom ended up taking my bottle and I had to buy a new one !
Wagoner
I found this product on sale and absolutely love it! The sent is light not to strong also mine came with glitter in it so there's not much that needs done to improve it's great already! The sent last longer than other brands and that's what got me!
Tucson , AZ
I first tried this scent in the super smooth lotion when it was on sale. I love this scent so much that I had to get the spray. It has become my favorite everyday scent. It has a light sweet smell that isn't overpowering.