Bath & Body Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Japanese Cherry Blossom uploaded by Maria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Japanese Cherry Blossom see more...

• Does this hand soap go well with dry skin?8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Deep Cleansing Hand Soap Japanese Cherry Blossom
Connie L.
I love the smell of this scent. It’s one of my favorite lines from Bath & Body Works. The creamy luxe soaps makes my hands feel so moisturized and not drying out at all! I wash my hands frequently and it always feels soft.
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
I love Japanese cherry blossom . and I love how they have hand soap as well . This handsoap last longer since it is not foam and it makes hands soft And makes my hands smell good
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
I use this soap in my house purely because of the wonderful scent it leaves behind on my hands.  I love a good hand soap in the bathroom especially when having guests over.  It exfoliates your hands and leaves them soft and smelling great! I totally recommend it if you have a powder room or even for your own personal use.
Cristie G.
I love Bath and Body soap and it really is the only soap we ever use in our bathroom. When they have their sales on soaps and they're buy 6 or 7 for 20 or 25$ I'm the first to online purchase. I buy in bulk and we use them all year. This was one of the scents I chose last time I bought and it smells great. I like in a house with 4 boys so I feel like this is a piece of femininity that I can have. The boys don't even complain, they like it too. I recommend to try Bath and BODY soaps, because I think you won't go back!!
Maria S.
I have this and I have repurchased this 3 times already and I always do for my mom for christmas a d thats what got me to get it for my self because my mom loves this stuff so much and It does smell great I love the smell and it lingers for a while and I love that you can refill the bottle with any other soap
Brittany F.
Gautier, MS
When choosing hand soap, I look for something that cleans, but also has a delightful smell. I really enjoy Japanese cherry blossom because it is a cozy scent, that is also strong and long lasting, long after drying my hands. Bath and body works is and has always been a favorite store of mine because of their unique scents and superb quality. This soap represents that, fully.
Jennifer g.
Baton Rouge, LA
I am a huge fan of Bath & Body Works!. Japanese Cherry Blossom is a classic scent. It's a light floral scent that isn't overpowering. I have purchased many of their scents in the deep cleansing hand soaps. I like the little micro scrubbing beads because I feel like they're really cleaning my hands while still keeping them moisturized and smelling great. This item is a must buy!
Sarrah J.
This is my favorite scent when it comes to hand soaps and lotions. It's the perfect mix of sweetness and perfumed flowers. It's very long lasting. And the only down side I would say is the price. Other hand soaps clean just as great, but the smell is what wins me over. Yes I would buy this again.
Lupita C.
At first my mom introduced me to this scent. My initial thought was that it was a more "mature" scent. But after receiving it as a gift, I love it. There something about the scent that relaxes me. It also leaves my hands feeling super smooth and soft. I love the gel dots.
laura o.
pierrefonds
Does this hand soap go well with dry skin?