Bath & Body Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS SPEARMINT Scented Candle 14.5 OZ

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #5 in Candles

The world's best candle guaranteed! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils and an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks, the wax melts consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. see more...

Kristal T.
Metairie, LA
I'm obsessed with their entire Aromatherapy line but this is my probably favorite scent. I have the lotion, bath scrub, and candle.

I usually light this candle when cleaning around the house or while doing work from home. It's truly a stress relief scent and very soothing also, it's a strong scent but at the same time not overwhelming as some scents make be. Also, these candles - no matter what scent you purchase - will literally have your entire apartment or home smelling like the scent.

Price: Yes, these candles are a little pricey but 1. they're 3-wick candles, not small 1-wick ones and 2. Bath & Body Works always has sales so you can get them for a reduced price almost every week. I recommend signing up for their email list to receive discount codes or catching their end of the year candle sale and stocking up. Also, these candles are long lasting so you get your money's worth!

Letty S.
Weslaco, TX
I love this I love turning the the candle on when I'm doing homework just because it really just like it says I get stress relief it just helps me in love with stress and then why the candle is on also like to play some stress relief music on Spotify and it really helps a lot it's so suitable I just end up with my homework done and complete at the end of the day it's done turned in my teacher grades it and there is no need to change anything so it's really helpful if you don't want to spend a lot of money on these candles they also have a stress relief hand sanitizer I would recommend checking that out or just going by this candle when it's on sale when they usually have the 70% off sale or when you get a coupon you can search coupons for candles these tunnels are so expensive it's crazy but just to trip on Google coupons for Bath & Body Works and it's convenient or just subscribe to their email feed where they send you emails that they're having a special and stuff so yeah I really recommend
Gina A.
This is just a classic! If you love Bath and Body Works and candles, this is a must have. The smell IS strong while the candle is burning so if you dislike very string candles, this may not be the one for you. Price-wise I think Bath and Body Works candles are sort of expensive, because when compared to Yankee Candle which is five dollars more for a large jar, these don't last as long, but they still last a decent amount of time. I think that they are still worth it because they smell so nice!
Lauren s.
Robertsdale, AL
Bath and body works candles are undeniably amazing! Starting with the packaging, they have themes that go perfect in any home! Secondly the scent is absolutely breathtaking! I go through a variety and always end back at the stress relief it’s calming and refreshing! Lastly the price is always a plus and they always have coupons!! Highly highly recommend a bath and body works candle to everyone who loves yummy scents!
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
My beautiful daughter bought these for me for Christmas,  and I love them she bought me a set.This candle sneaks so nice so refreshing.The candle lasts awhile. I will be buying more of these in the future.I recommend these to everyone..Great gift ideas, I bought some for my neice at her baby shower and she loves them.The price is great to ad Bath and body works has lots of sales.
Veronica S.
This stress relief candle smells amazing!! Its super soothing and makes the whole room smell great. This candle has two of my favorite scents in it. The mint is such a relaxing scent and the eucalyptus scent is very strong. I highly recommend thie candle and the rest of the line from bath and body works. This aromatherapy scent is hands down my favorite one. I usually wait until i have a coupon because they are a little more expensive than the normal stuff at bath and body work.
Alexis L.
Rochester
I absolutely love Bath and Body Works especially their candles. The Stress Aromatherapy candle in particular is one of my favorites. All of there candles are long lasting, but I never purchase them unless they are on sale or if I have a coupon. This scent is great to have if you are a person with high stress or if you're a student, I use this scent when doing homework and studying.
Erika W.
Love the calming scent of this. I remember not having a candle scent for this and I’m so glad they made one, finally. It is a bit of a menthol scent so that helps with sinuses and congestion. I light the candle as a perfect addition to my relaxation tub soaks after a long day at work. I love the relaxation element of this and highly recommend.
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
I have quickly become a huge fan of wax and candles. I love having a soothing and welcoming smelling home. I love that I can choose a different scent everyday! I have tried many brands. Bath and Body Works have so many scents to choose from. I love the Aromatherapy line. Life can get stressful sometimes. This Eucalyptus and Spearmint candle just has the best scent! The throw is strong. The scent is perfect. The price is good. I usually wait for the sales, though. The candle doesn't last too too long. However, overall, I give this amazing candle 5 stars! [product:bath-&-body-bath-and-body-works-aromatherapy-eucalyptus-spearmint-scented-candle-14.5-oz]
liz p.
Queen Creek
I truely enjoy and love the quality of bath and body works candles. They are the best candles on the market. They smell amazing and have such a long burn time/ life when you burn them properly. They are a tad bit on the expensive side but so worth it especially when bath and body works is having sales on them.
Katherine V.
Estoy loca por probar estos candle o velones, me gustaría saber si este huele rico.
Lyndsey C.
Cowpens, SC
Is this the same blend thats in the aromatherapy bath products?
Meagan J.
Poplar bluff
Do these actually “relieve” stress? And do they smell good?