BY BATH & BEAUTY

Amaya M.
Jersey City, NJ
I don't use any of these while doing my makeup besides the eye shadow brush occasionally I'd rather just use my fingers then these they're very coarse.
Sheena M.
Jasper, GA
I like the eyebrows brush and eve shadow brush in this set!! Other than that I'm not to fond on the blush brush!!!! I like them fluffier
Daysha S.
Got these for my daughter, she likes to dabble in makeup. I think it's a great starter set.
Emily M.
They are decent brushes, I found them good for a beginner. I didn't use them for long, but sister seams to like them.
Cristina R.
Jacksonville, FL
Do these brushes blend well?