Bath And Body Works X3 Black Cherry Merlot Body Lotion -8oz Bottles

Bath And Body Works X3 Black Cherry Merlot Body Lotion -8oz Bottles

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath And Body Works X3 Black Cherry Merlot Body Lotion -8oz Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Sunny C.
Great body lotion. I got this product in December of 2020 during their Christmas sale. The lotion was originally $12.50 and it was 75% off, so it was super worth it. I don’t feel bad using it liberally. It smells fantastic and spreads easily. My body feels moisturized and loved. I would definitely buy this again or gift it. [product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-black-cherry-merlot-hand-cream]
Jess O.
Bath And Body Works X3 Black Cherry Merlot Body Lotion -8oz Bottles uploaded by Jess O.
I've never been fond of scents having to do with alcohol. I prefer not to drink due to my family history etc, so was hesitant to try this..but my oh my! This lotion is the best!! It smells more of cherry than anything else, and the scent lasts so long! Over 24 hours at least (I can't go any longer without showering) a little goes a long way! I've been using the same bottle daily since xmas 2019 and am just now getting empty. My skin is soft, no breaking out, no irritation, just soft, supple, and smelling SO good!
Ivette U.
Montclair, NJ
Bath And Body Works X3 Black Cherry Merlot Body Lotion -8oz Bottles uploaded by Ivette U.
Received this as a Christmas gift and I love it! The body spray and body wash are equally as yummy! Great new scent!
Sydney P.
Belvidere
Bath And Body Works X3 Black Cherry Merlot Body Lotion -8oz Bottles uploaded by Sydney P.
I absolutely love bath and body works items. This lotion is no different. It's a nice fruity, cherry scent that will stay with you hours after using the lotion. It helps with my dry hands and legs. I like to use it most after I shave my legs to help with ingrown hairs and it does great!
Floralbert F.
Orlando
Bath And Body Works X3 Black Cherry Merlot Body Lotion -8oz Bottles uploaded by Floralbert F.
This is my absolutely favorite lotion and scent from bath and body works, no matter what I have to buy this in every product they have. Contains shea butter and vitamin E, and provides 24 hour moisture.

Looking for your answer?