Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Bath And Body Works Winter Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Bath And Body Works Winter Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath And Body Works Winter Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!
Cara P.
Barnesville, GA
Bath And Body Works Winter Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Cara P.
I really love this foaming hand soap this hand soap from bath and body works smells so good and makes your hands smells so good like oranges and clove and I love it's inriched with vitamin e and I been using for several months makes my hands have an amazing after smell and makes them feel so soft and smooth
Jae R.
Larned, KS
I first smelled this product while working, one of my residents families had purchased it for him and I instantly fell in love with the smell. Here’s why, my husband HATES when I buy girly smelling soap, he says we can’t have our sons running around “smelling like girls.” This was our solution to that issue. Now all the men in our family smell “manly”
Kelly M.
Bath And Body Works Winter Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Kelly M.
I like the peppermint scent and foam. It smells good and it's good quality. It's $6.5 which is a bit more expensive than regular hand soap brands but I think it has good ingredients in it.Bath And Body Works Winter Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Ekaterina S.
Spring Valley, CA
Bath And Body Works Winter Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Ekaterina S.
Absolutly love it. Great foam, washes of nicely. The scent is gorgeous. If you love spicy wintery scents this is for you.
Ashley H.
La Porte, IN
I get a lovely orange peal smell with a little bit of spice. It’s perfect for winter it’s smells so good
Marina P.
Toronto, ON
Bath And Body Works Winter Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Marina P.
What an absolutely beautiful scent! It lingers on the hand wonderfully and I find it to be quite intoxicating. Sweet, spicy, and citrus - a delightful blend. I wish I bought more of this scent! I’d also love a candle of Winter as well but I’ll have to wait until next year for that!
Karissa R.
Scarborough , ON
Bath And Body Works Winter Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Karissa R.
Bath And Body Works Winter Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Karissa R.
I love how creamy and shimmery this hand soap is! It has a very luxurious feel and I love using it in the winter because it helps my hand retain moisture during the cold months.
denise R.
La verdad es que lo tengo en mi baño para uso de de las visitas ya que huele riquísimo, deja las manos suavesitas, su aplicación es chulisima, la espuma pienso que permite que el producto sea más manejable y que a la vez también rinda más.

Looking for your answer?