Bath And Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Diamond Shimmer Mist

Bath And Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Diamond Shimmer Mist

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath And Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Diamond Shimmer Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa G.
Bath And Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Diamond Shimmer Mist uploaded by Lisa G.
I absolutely love this body spray Warm Vanilla Sugar Diamond Shimmer Mist by Bath & Body Works. It is one of my favorite fragrant body mists that I use on those casual moments or at the gym. When sprayed on your skin you will automatically see the sparkle of shimmer along with smelling the beautiful aroma of soft musk and vanilla. What's not to love! Available for purchase at Bath & Body Works!❤ Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Diamond Shimmer Mist
Amber B.
Post Falls, ID
I love this so much!!!Not only do I get to smell good, but I also get to sparkle!!!! Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body works will always be my first choice!!!
Lorena A.
This shimmer body mist is amazing! Smell really really good, the glitter is so tiny, its distributed very well! Nice price and cute packaging!
athira G.
Dubai
This product has such a nice flavoured scent, reminds me of Christmas! A little goes a long way with this product. The product would last you for about 8 months or more. It adds a bit of shimmer to the area where the mist is sprayed.

Looking for your answer?