MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for Herthinkpichaidai
Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Fragrance Mist 3 Oz

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Fragrance Mist 3 Oz

by thinkpichaidai

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance! Top Notes: Natural Vanilla, Sweet Buttery Cream Mid Notes: Caramel, Benzoin, Hint of Chocolate Dry Notes: Soft Musk, Sugar Cookie KEY FRAGRANCE NOTES: A merry blend of fresh vanilla and sugar cookies, inspired by pure comfort and joy USAGE: Spritz over skin for a scent-sational way to fragrance all day!

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Fragrance Mist 3 Oz New

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Fragrance Mist 3 Oz!
dwija K.
Fremont, CA
Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Fragrance Mist 3 Oz uploaded by dwija K.
this is by far my favorite perfume ever. I am obsessed with vanilla so when I saw this I just had to buy it. it is my daily go to perfume.
Alejandra O.
Weslaco, TX
This scent is very sweet. It smells like vanilla and lasts a long time. I used mine up this month and I would always get asked what I was wearing. Very cheap I got it on sale under $4. I would repurchase in the future.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
I love this body spray! It’s travel sized, which is nice and convenient. It smells so nice and sweet. I constantly get compliments when I wear it. It’s only available during Christmas time, so make sure to get it while you can!
Melissa L.
Kissimmee, FL
both my son and daughter love this one. soft and sweet great natural vanilla notes. The scent smells the same throughout the day.
LaQuesha B.
Arlington Hts, IL
This product was made with me in mind! Ihate vanilla smells because they make it as a musk. This here is pure food, and I'm here for it. I always get compliments. The smell longers when you're gone.
virginia H.
Gaffney
This is probably the best smelling perfume i have ever bought in my life! It has a very sweet sugary smell, and i love it. The price isn’t bad at all either. I definitely recommend, especially if you love vanilla!
Lane M.
Meridian, MS
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times. This is probably my favorite scent from Bath and body works. I have most of this line. This mist has a great nozzle to where it sprays lightly and evenly
Serrea B.
Chattanooga
I love bath and body works it’s one of my favorite places to get fragrances like lotions, candles etc. I would improve this product by making it cheaper. The bottle is very cute, gets you in the Christmas Spirit. I would buy this again.
genna G.
Nutley, NJ
1,257 reviews
This is a classic Bath and Body works scent. Although it’s only around during the holidays, I love to use it all year around. It’s sweet and feminine and smells like true vanilla. A little of this goes a long way! It lasts a few hours before having to reapply. I love having the travel size so i can bring it with me on the go. Definitely one of my favorites.
Mikah L.
Ashland
I love this stuff too bad they only sale it around Christmas time it smells so good smells almost like sugar cookies❤️

Looking for your answer?