BY THINKPICHAIDAI

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance! Top Notes: Natural Vanilla, Sweet Buttery Cream Mid Notes: Caramel, Benzoin, Hint of Chocolate Dry Notes: Soft Musk, Sugar Cookie KEY FRAGRANCE NOTES: A merry blend of fresh vanilla and sugar cookies, inspired by pure comfort and joy USAGE: Spritz over skin for a scent-sational way to fragrance all day!

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Fragrance Mist 3 Oz New

genna g.
Nutley, NJ
This is a classic Bath and Body works scent. Although it’s only around during the holidays, I love to use it all year around. It’s sweet and feminine and smells like true vanilla. A little of this goes a long way! It lasts a few hours before having to reapply. I love having the travel size so i can bring it with me on the go. Definitely one of my favorites.
Rameen M.
lufkin
Very nice scent. I recommend to buy it because it gives you this warm Christmas scent that you can’t get from any other fragrance.
Mikah L.
Ashland
I love this stuff too bad they only sale it around Christmas time it smells so good smells almost like sugar cookies❤️
Kendall K.
I love this body spray! It’s travel sized, which is nice and convenient. It smells so nice and sweet. I constantly get compliments when I wear it. It’s only available during Christmas time, so make sure to get it while you can!