by Bath & Body Works

Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Super Rich Foot Cream - Shea It Isn't So 8 Ounce - Full Size To put it simply, nothing hydrates like Shea. Dive foot first into this luxuriously rich treatment made with nourishing Shea Butter, conditioning Avocado Oil...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Shea It Isn't So Super Rich Foot Cream 8 Ounce!
Jacksonville
Perfect for dried feet. I put it on right before I got to sleep so when I wake up in the morning my feet and nice and soft.
Belen, NM
I like this product because it seems to be very hydrating, but it’s so greasy that I have to put thick socks on right away.
Saint Louis, MO
This foot cream smells so good and I use this after a foot bath or have the nail salon use it on my feet after a pedicure.
Port St Lucie, FL
A pretty rich Shea cream. Takes a little while to totally absorb. I like to put it on at night time then put socks on.
Red Bank
Highly Recommend have been using this line of products for years and will continue really makes feet feel Amazing.
York, PA
I have really dry feet so I’m always looking for the best products and this works really well for me
The smell of this is great and the texture is even better. Deft. Works . Good for the heals
Rotterdam
Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Shea It Isn't So Super Rich Foot Cream 8 Ounce uploaded by Alicia D.
It is a super rich foot cream. I use it every night before going to bed. I put on the cream and then some spa socks for ideal results. Next morning I wake up with very soft feet. I do a lot of sports, specially soccer, so I need to nourish and moisturize them as much as possible. Definetely a great buy.
Me encanta esta crema para masajear mis 🦶 súper rica y con un olor súper rico la uso para mi rutina de pies de relajación cuando estoy estresada 😩 la recomiendo al máximo deja la. Piel suave.......,,,

Looking for your answer?