Bath and Body Works Travel Gift Set (Velvet Sugar) uploaded by Tatiana R.

BY GIFT SET

adrianna b.
Hanover, WV
Received this for my birthday & I love it! The smell is sooo good. It lasts for a long time. The lotion is a perfect combination of healing And soothing! Definitely no cons to this!
Nikki P.
Summerville, GA
I love this velvet sugar travel set. It's perfect for on the go and has everything I need. The smell is so awesome and last a long time when applied. Definitely will recommend this product
It is my favorite fragrance and it lasts a long time. It is strong in my opinion so I don't have to use a lot of it at one time. I would definitely recommend this as a gift. Everyone will love the smell!
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I love the cherry blossom smell!!!!! This is my go to smells when I go to bath and body works other than a thousand wishes both are amazing!!♡
Tatiana R.
Hope mills
Me lo regalo una amiga y me encanto !!! Su fragancia es muy buena me encanta todos su productos
Nara N.
Long beach , CA
This smells sooooo good and I got it for 3 bucks during the semi annual sale. the best!
Luisanna B.
Doral, FL

I Loveee the cherry blossom.!!!!! This is my favorite franchise from Bath and Body Works.... It has a soft aroma and persists for a long time.!!! It is ideal for special gifts.!!!!! and the most important thing is that it has good prices.....
woody K.
its may fav fragrance I really need to buy this set ... I think its the best fragrance ...I have the body mist ❤
Sierra P.
Smells almost good enough to eat, it's my absolute favourite scent from B&B
M.Lee D.
Exeter, CA
What is your favorite Bath &Body works scent? Bath and Body Works Cosmetic Bag Travel Gift Set Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Triple Moisture Body Cream