BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Juicy raspberries, pears, soft pink petals

OVERVIEW
Fragrance that welcomes you home! Combine with your favorite Wallflowers Fragrance Plug, sold separately, to scent any room with noticeable fragrance for weeks and weeks. Learn more about Wallflowers Air Fresheners.

USAGE
Twist left (counter-clockwise) to attach Fragrance Refill to Plug. Our new refills work with all Wallflowers Plugs. Always keep your plug in an upright position. It's easy! A quick twist of the rotating plug lets you choose a vertical or horizontal outlet.

Jenna L.
Niskayuna
I love this scent in the lotions and body sprays, so I was so excited to try it in the wallflower. The only issue I have with this product is that the smell is so incredibly overpowering and strong. I love using it because it smells so good, but I can only leave it plugged in for like 30 mins-1 hour before it starts to become overwhelming.
Amanda K.
I love the bath and body works pull ins. However I feel like after a week or 2 the smell isn't as strong and goes away with it should last a month.
Mariana A.
The smell is great as always i just wish it would last longer compared to other brands. Thats why i gave it 4 stars instead of 5
Lynn B.
Akron, NY
I love this scent it is sweet & fresh. It keeps my house smelling fresh for weeks. I would recommend this product.
Linden L.
Frisco, TX
I love the smell of these wallflowers but they are never strong enough to smell. Sometimes they don’t work but when they do they are great
Jasmine M.
Pomona, CA
Love the smell! Keeps my house always smelling nice and fresh . Once its running low, its time to buy a new one.
Kiana G.
Norfolk
I use this in my kids bedroom. Makes them want to keeontheir room clean and smelling fresh. Easy on the nose and tough on odors.
MEGHAN D.
McComb
I love this scent these wallflowers are so cute i put it in the bathroom because it wont really smell in a big space it works better in a small space
Mandy M.
19958
I really like this plug in. All the different scents smell sooo good! The sweet pea is a staple for sure. The refills are pretty affordable for everyone. I would tell everyone to at least try it.
Kara D.
Cushing, ME
Purchased at: Bathorium
I love these. Makes my house smell amazing. The only complaint is that the holder seems to not last long like after I use so many different scents they aren’t as strong. But I get compliments on the smell of my house and I have a dog living in my home