Bath And Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Fine Fragrance Body Mist Spray 8 Oz

Bath And Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Fine Fragrance Body Mist Spray 8 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath And Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Fine Fragrance Body Mist Spray 8 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Bath And Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Fine Fragrance Body Mist Spray 8 Oz uploaded by Tamara L.
I feel really let down by this body spray. It doesn’t smell sweet, like cinnamon, or like pumpkin. It has a flower scent to it. I personally don’t like flower scented body sprays so this is not for me. Others may like it but I feel the name is very misleading.
Midway, GA
It's a mild scent. It smells of old or weak cinnamon sticks very mild in cinnamon and a hint of pumpkin but it is more like the smell outside the pumpkin before you cook or cut it. It has a earthy smell. This would be best if you are not wanting a heavy or strong scent
Imperial
Bath And Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Fine Fragrance Body Mist Spray 8 Oz uploaded by Lynn B.
I love it the sweet sent of pumpkin mixed with cinnamon isl truly the scent of fall and even winter. It reminds me of camping and toasting marshmallows. The only downside is because its cinnamon it has a really strong scent so anyone who loves that or is particularly smelly I suppose would do well to own this.
Bath And Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Fine Fragrance Body Mist Spray 8 Oz uploaded by Meryem O.
Sweet cinnamon pumpkin is my favourite fall scent from Bath and Body Works! To me it’s fall in a bottle! You get the sweet pumpkin and the spicy warm cinnamon and it’s a perfect combo! I love that the cinnamon isn’t too strong and isn’t like a red hot cinnamon but more of a baking cinnamon. It’s the perfect warm scent on a cold fall day.

Looking for your answer?