Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersBath & Body Works

Bath and Body Works SUN-WASHED CITRUS Wallflowers Fragrance Refill

FRAGRANCE
Sugared Lemons, Mandarin, Agave Nectar

OVERVIEW
Fragrance that welcomes you home! Combine with your favorite Wallflowers Fragrance Plug, sold separately, to scent any room with noticeable fragrance for weeks and weeks. Learn more about Wallflowers Air Fresheners.

USAGE
Twist left (counter-clockwise) to attach fragrance refill to plug. Our new refills work with all Wallflowers Plugs. A quick twist of the rotating plug lets you choose a vertical or horizontal outlet so you can always keep your refill in an upright position.

How long do these last? And does it keep your whole house smelling good? Does it smell the whole hours up (strong smell)?
Does it last for a while and make your whole house smell?
Start your review of Bath and Body Works SUN-WASHED CITRUS Wallflowers Fragrance Refill!
Stone Mtn, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Bath and Body Works SUN-WASHED CITRUS Wallflowers Fragrance Refill uploaded by Stephanie L.
I really like Bath & Body Works Wallflowers and I try to pick them up whenever they're on sale. The only negative I would say is that they don't last as long as other plug-in brands. Also I don't like that there isn't a control on how much scent is released from the plug.
Altoona, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Bath and Body Works SUN-WASHED CITRUS Wallflowers Fragrance Refill uploaded by Laura T.
I really love this scent. This is a nice light spring scent - it’s not overpowering it you can definitely smell it. The soap is lovely as well. These plug ins last a decent amount of time and don’t seem to waste any product. You can get great sakes on them as well. Bath and Body Works SUN-WASHED CITRUS Wallflowers Fragrance Refill
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I just bought this the other day. Had a coupon for a free scent/oil and I decided to get this one. This smells so good!! Smells just like the Scentsy wax bar that I have...both smell the same and both smell so good!
Walterboro, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a must in my house I have them located in my bedroom,bathroom,living room ,kids room,and den so as you can see I love there warmers and its best to purchase them when they are 7 for 28 .
Sacramento, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Bath and Body Works SUN-WASHED CITRUS Wallflowers Fragrance Refill uploaded by Ayana P.
I love these wallflowers. I love that they keep whatever room they're in fresh. They last a few weeks. My only complaint is that some scents are stronger than others so they can be too strong sometimes.
El Paso, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Love this! I think B&Bs wallflowers are so much better then the store ones I have bought.
Magna , UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love my wall flower scent diffusers! I have them all over my house and it's a great way to keep your home smelling inviting even during your most hectic week. I love to coordinate scents! Even with the most subtle flavors my rooms are welcoming noses for weeks. I especially love buying them in bulk to really pinch pennies.
Mckinney, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smels great, lasts long! I love all of the wallflowersrefill. Every season you can switch and make your place smell great. Only one thing I wish they could have free shipping during pandemic.
Erlanger, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of the bath and body works wallflowers. This scent is nice and fresh and perfect for the kitchen or bathroom. Reminds me of spring time.
This smells bright and delicious, and has a wonderful throw. It has a energizing vibe to it, and makes me want to be active!