BeautySkinBath & BodyBath & Body Works
Bath and Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Bath Fizzy

Bath and Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Bath Fizzy

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Indulge in the cozy, irresistible scent of vanilla & sheer florals

OVERVIEW
Our Bath Fizzy is the perfect way to pamper with fragrant bubbles that fizz & foam. Add to your bath for a burst of fragrance, color and fun! Made with shea so you can enjoy a skin-softening soak.

USAGE
Unwrap the fizzy. When your tub is about halfway full, drop fizzy under the running water to activate the fizzing agents. Swish the fizzy through the water until it's completely dissolved. Get in and enjoy a shea-powered soak!

MORE INFO
Fizzies are designed for one-time use only. Color is for fun and will not stain your tub.

How much do these fizz in the bath?
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Signature Collection WARM VANILLA SUGAR Bath Fizzy!
How would you rate this product?
Chelsee  S.
Granville, OH
Perfect for a winter relaxation night at home when you just want to unwind for the day.
WENDY S.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
A nice fizz. The smell is a foodie smell that’s heavy and warm. It reminds me a favorite Autumn dessert. Works well. Fizz lasted through bath.
Jessica W.
Natchitoches, LA
I sometimes like to do bath bombs in a bath so I really like using this brand and flavor. It’s relaxing to watch the dissolving and I just love the smell of it
Danielle C.
Glen St Mary, FL
I love this bath bomb!! I love this scent anyway but it’s so relaxing to smell this fragrance in a nice warm bath. Totally recommend.
Rachel S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great product, but the scent is a little strong for me. It dissolved completely in the bath and left a nice vanilla aroma but the overall scent seemed a little low quality when compared to some of the lotions and other warm vanilla sugar products.
Kayla J.
Commerce, GA
These bombs are 1 of the 2 brands I buy. I have very sensitive skin and have never been able take bubble baths as a child , but these basic simple ingredients with nourishing things such as Shea butter ! These are perfect on a warm night during the holidays the smell puts you right in your feels .
Taylor W.
River Ridge, LA
A classic bath and body works scent. This bath fizzy makes for such a relaxing bath, perfect way to end a long day. I only wish it was just a little more fizzy but would still buy again since it’s such a good price and scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...