BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimBath & Body Works
Bath and Body Works Signature Collection BOURBON Deodorizing Body Spray

Bath and Body Works Signature Collection BOURBON Deodorizing Body Spray

FRAGRANCE
Cozy up to this bold, spicy blend of white pepper, dark amber & Kentucky oak

OVERVIEW
All-over body spray with an unforgettable, masculine scent and deodorizing protection. Use in the morning, after the gym or to refresh yourself throughout the day.

How does Bath and Body Works Signature Collection BOURBON Deodorizing Body Spray compare to the Bath and Body Works Bourbon Men's Fragrance 3.4 Ounces Cologne Spray in terms of scent strength and how long it lasts? Is the cologne worth the extra $?
Any suggestions for a female-friendly version? I love this, but it’s SO strong.
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Signature Collection BOURBON Deodorizing Body Spray!
Terry L.
Indianapolis
Bath and Body Works Signature Collection BOURBON Deodorizing Body Spray uploaded by Terry L.
Purchased at: Amazon
#Bath & Body Works l love it. ❤ lts one of my favorite places to #shop. Their products not only smell nice,but last long on you. I love their lotions and their body mists. I sometimes by there candles as well. No room for improvement because this product is #outstanding. I have bought this one more than once. Sincerely Terry L. terribleterry63
Lovely A.
Smells so Dang good!! gifted this to my husband and every time her uses it…Let me tell you this is just a really amazing scent! I love the way it smells. I wish they had a room spray and candle.
Regina B.
Grayson, KY
Bath and Body Works Bourbon Men's Deodorizing Body Spray 3.7 Ounce This is one of the best smelling men’s fragrance @BathandBodyWorks offers. My husband and 15 yr old son both love it, and wear the body spray and cologne daily.
Justin  D.
W Lafayette, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I like how I can feel fresh all day and smell Good.... It covers up a long sweaty day till I get home to shower... I recommend you men to try this.. I use different ones just to try new smells... I don't have a favorite just yet....... Just try it!!
Sandra  G.
Pikeville, KY
This product smells amazing lasts all day you can spray it all over fresh clean smell
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
I bought this for my hubby and it smells awesome! He loves it, I love it! We all win!
Spiro  A.
E Northport, NY
Bath and Body Works Signature Collection BOURBON Deodorizing Body Spray uploaded by Spiro  A.
Excellent scent of my favorite liquor. Very light and easy to use. Highly recommended
Jessie W.
Van Wert, OH
I buy these for my husband & they smell great and are long lasting. Doesn’t take much so the bottle lasts a while too.
Kylah R.
Whitehouse, TX
i bought this for my boyfriend for christmas and he loves it! He uses it all the time and is almost out of it! I think it smells amazing
Manjeet K.
Sacramento, CA
This smells great good for everyday use i us ally like the mist more then the sprays