Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Black Amethyst eau de toilette 2.5 fl oz/75mL

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

With a higher concentration of fragrance oils, our Eau de Toilette gives you a more intense, longer lasting fragrance experience than Fragrance Mist. Top notes include Bergamot Italian Oprur, Juicy Mandarin, Sparkling Tangerine, Zesty Orange,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Becca L.
Becca L.
I bought this when bath and body works had the buy 3 get 3 free deal. I regret it because it was way too much body product. I have since grown to dislike this scent overtime. The perfume is very strong and stays on all day. I prefer light and fruity scents. I've realized this scent is not for me.
C M.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love this perfume. I never smelled it before. My MIL gave it to me and i heard they no longer make this which is sad because this is one of the nicest smelling ones. I believe it is super valuable for its orignal price $30. A little goes a long way.
Misty L.
Misty L.
Orange
Love their signature scents in a perfume,layer and they last all day,start with body wash,then lotion and body spray all over body then finish off with perfume on pulse points and you will smell amazing but not too strong all day!!!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
I am in love with most of Bath & Body works' signature perfumes. Moderatly priced and a scent for everyone!