Bath and Body Works Signature Classics Pleasures Collection Body Lotion and Shower Gel Gift Set Men or Women (Wild Honeysuckle)

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Body Lotion and Shower Gel Gift Set (Wild Honeysuckle) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Corrine S.
Foxborough , MA
Such a great scent. I used it everyday and my boyfriend started using it too so I will have to go buy more at bath and body works. Fair price. Lasts long. Lathers nicely. Doesn’t irritate my skin. I feel clean afterwards. I recommend and will buy again
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
This scent smells really good but I am sensitive to scents and it makes me a little nauseous after a while. It is an extremely sweet scent so if you don't like sweet scents I would not recommend this!
Mandy D.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this wild honeysuckle scent! It's actually in my current rotation of scents to choose from in my shower. I love the way my skin feels after I use any of the Bath and Body Works products. They are worth the cost.
Ryan A.
Columbus, OH
Honeysuckle is by far my favorite product. The lotions are moisturizing and the scent does not fade away.
Susmita U.
london
I like this product and the scent is nice for a while before it get really sickly.
It's very nauseous after a while cuz it's too sweet so if you aren't into sweet products then I don't recommend