Bath and Body Works Signature Classics Pleasures Collection Body Lotion and Shower Gel Gift Set Men or Women (Sweet Pea) uploaded by Neri L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A bright & optimistic fragrance, Sweet Pea is an award-winning mix of juicy raspberries & pear kissed by soft pink petals.One of Bath & Body Works longtime favorites. This exclusive Daily Moisture Complex is an enhanced lotion that contains more of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
San Antonio, TX
Like this scent! It smells very sweet and rich. It def is in with my favorites of their scents.
Myriam M.
Myriam M.
Azusa, CA
I love sweet pea it's a daily smell not to smelly just perfect for everyday wear in shower gel
MaKenna E.
MaKenna E.
I love the scents of bath and body works lotion and their packaging is very adorable. But the actual usability of the product is not very good. I find it's not very moisturizing and doesn't have a very long lasting scent.
Sommer Y.
Sommer Y.
I am a bath and body works fan, but I don't like how strong some of the scents can be in the lotion. It often gives me a headache, but the lotion itself does moisturizes well.
nicole G.
nicole G.
Boaz, AL
Loveee the smell!! Bath and body works is the vest at lotions and shower gels! & they always have great deals going on
Cali G.
Cali G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my FAVORITE scent by Bath & Body works. It is great for any time of the day and it is so light and free. I am a repeat customer of the store and specifically of this scent. It is just sooooo good.!
Helfrida B.
Helfrida B.
Long Beach, CA
This lotion smells Amazinnnnn nnnng
You wont regret it
I will go for more this week
Very gentle on the skin no rash whatsoever
Good price as well for the quality
A bigger bottle will great😁
So it could last longet
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Small for the price the smell isn't a long lasting smell depending on which one you buy appliance is kind of sticky but not bad
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
I have tons of bath and body works lotions,sprays,and shower gels. They smell amazing and the scent last a long time without having to reapply without being overwhelming
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Escondido, CA
I swear this lotion never gets old. I always have to get it even if I purchase other scents.