Bath and Body Works Signature Classics Pleasures Collection Body Lotion and Shower Gel Gift Set Men or Women (Sweet Pea) uploaded by Neri L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A bright & optimistic fragrance, Sweet Pea is an award-winning mix of juicy raspberries & pear kissed by soft pink petals.One of Bath & Body Works longtime favorites. This exclusive Daily Moisture Complex is an enhanced lotion that contains more of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mairelis H.
This is one of my favorite from bath and body works I love it! It smells really good and is not like the other ones we buy that put our skill a matte tone
Rut D.
Copiague, NY
This scent is one of the best that bath and body works has! However, if you have any skin sensativities do not use as it may further irritate your skin.
Maridania C.
I love it, it has a soft and very rich smell to use every day, to go out with my friends I really like the formula they have and how the skin feels.
Mariel F.
Santa Maria, CA
omg i totally love this. leaves my skin nice and soft. the scent is sweet. i have given this item to my sisters and they also love it.
Desiree T.
Small for the price the smell isn't a long lasting smell depending on which one you buy appliance is kind of sticky but not bad
Alyssa J.
Blaine, MN
I love this product but then again I love bath and body! This scent is one of the milder scents and has a flowery fruity scent.
Jaclyn T.
Lebanon, TN
Smells so so good! The sent lasts forever on my skin! Leaves me feeling soft and not greasy! Love the formula and packaging!
nicole G.
Boaz, AL
Loveee the smell!! Bath and body works is the vest at lotions and shower gels! & they always have great deals going on
Renisha S.
I absolutely love this classic B&BW scent! It is one of the originals that I still buy today (no matter the season).
Emily W.
This scent has been my go to scent for years. Bath and body Works makes the best products. Highly recommend.