Bath and Body Works Signature Classics Pleasures Collection Body Lotion and Shower Gel Gift Set Men or Women (Sweet Pea) uploaded by Neri L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A bright & optimistic fragrance, Sweet Pea is an award-winning mix of juicy raspberries & pear kissed by soft pink petals.One of Bath & Body Works longtime favorites. This exclusive Daily Moisture Complex is an enhanced lotion that contains more of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cicilyn L.
Cicilyn L.
I have a huge collection of Bath and Body Works products and I love them all! The lotion is not too oily nor thick and they have a great variety of scents!! I only wished that their body mist would last longer
Katlyn E.
Katlyn E.
Lafayette, IN
I really like this scent. I have their lotion, spray, and sanitizer. Its my go to fragrance! I think it is a must. It smells great and lasts long. I buy it each time I go!
Rut D.
Rut D.
Copiague, NY
This scent is one of the best that bath and body works has! However, if you have any skin sensativities do not use as it may further irritate your skin.
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
I love it, it has a soft and very rich smell to use every day, to go out with my friends I really like the formula they have and how the skin feels.
Renisha S.
Renisha S.
I absolutely love this classic B&BW scent! It is one of the originals that I still buy today (no matter the season).
Emily W.
Emily W.
This scent has been my go to scent for years. Bath and body Works makes the best products. Highly recommend.
Maysa P.
Maysa P.
Lo maximo, es demasiado bueno, me encanta el olor y la sensacion de limpieza, muy bueno
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Corpus Christi, TX
omy this is my daughter's favorite smell she loves to stick this in her purse when she leaves the house...very sweet smell to it but not anything overwhelming
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Escondido, CA
I swear this lotion never gets old. I always have to get it even if I purchase other scents.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Small for the price the smell isn't a long lasting smell depending on which one you buy appliance is kind of sticky but not bad