Bath and Body Works Signature Classics Pleasures Collection Body Lotion and Shower Gel Gift Set Men or Women (Sweet Pea) uploaded by Neri L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A bright & optimistic fragrance, Sweet Pea is an award-winning mix of juicy raspberries & pear kissed by soft pink petals.One of Bath & Body Works longtime favorites. This exclusive Daily Moisture Complex is an enhanced lotion that contains more of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
rosie r.
Pacoima , CA
A classic. You can’t go wrong with this scent. The lotion is hydrating and the scent doesn’t irritate my skin. Love this product. I’ve used this scent for a few years and definitely recommend it.
Neri L.
Morley, MO
I just this for Christmas and I love it... i like the sweet smell it is not too strong but it last a long time. I always get complement when I wear it. It also keeps me skin feeling soft... I would recommend it for anyone who would like a sweet soft smell.
Helfrida B.
Long Beach, CA
This lotion smells Amazinnnnn nnnng
You wont regret it
I will go for more this week
Very gentle on the skin no rash whatsoever
Good price as well for the quality
A bigger bottle will great😁
So it could last longet
Cicilyn L.
I have a huge collection of Bath and Body Works products and I love them all! The lotion is not too oily nor thick and they have a great variety of scents!! I only wished that their body mist would last longer
MaKenna E.
I love the scents of bath and body works lotion and their packaging is very adorable. But the actual usability of the product is not very good. I find it's not very moisturizing and doesn't have a very long lasting scent.
Cali G.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my FAVORITE scent by Bath & Body works. It is great for any time of the day and it is so light and free. I am a repeat customer of the store and specifically of this scent. It is just sooooo good.!
Katlyn E.
Lafayette, IN
I really like this scent. I have their lotion, spray, and sanitizer. Its my go to fragrance! I think it is a must. It smells great and lasts long. I buy it each time I go!
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
I have tons of bath and body works lotions,sprays,and shower gels. They smell amazing and the scent last a long time without having to reapply without being overwhelming
Sommer Y.
I am a bath and body works fan, but I don't like how strong some of the scents can be in the lotion. It often gives me a headache, but the lotion itself does moisturizes well.
Rachel W.
Corpus Christi, TX
omy this is my daughter's favorite smell she loves to stick this in her purse when she leaves the house...very sweet smell to it but not anything overwhelming