Bath and Body Works Signature Classics Pleasures Collection Body Lotion and Shower Gel Gift Set Men or Women (Midnight Pomegranate)

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath and Body Works Signature Classic Lotion and Shower Gel set see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah F.
CLEVELAND, OH
Even though I am a huge Bath & Body Works fan this usually isn't my go-to recommendation for shower gel. I personally prefer something more moisturizing and that I know will get me clean. Although I've bought it for gifts for men in the past and they seem to love it. Men tend to care more about the smell when it comes to body wash verse instead of a moisturizing it is.
Adriana B.
All the fragrances are very good I recommend, all people love it when they approach me, I feel fresh, and it is not greasy, lasts the day excellent. The use of diary
Megan D.
White House , TN
I like this scent, it isn't my favorite but it definitely sticks with you a while though the smell can be a little overwhelming. I was satisfied about the price I paid, and the quality. I love all bath and body work products and in my opinion they are definitely worth the price tag, but they do run some great sales a lot also!!
Lakesha G.
Glendale, AZ
Went on vacation with my husband and friends,well I forgot to pack some soap,thank God there was mall about half a mile down the road and Bath and Body works was one of the stores in there,and they were having a 75% off sale and I came across this product,it smelled so good that I actually bought two sets.
Emily C.
Clermont, FL
Ok so I've only used the lotion not the shower gel but whatever haha. I cannot get enough of how amazing it smells! Midnight pomegranate is one of my all time favorites from bath and body works. If you guys have used any of their lotions you know how well it keeps you feeling moisturized.
Joanliz M.
Orlando, FL
I love this product! The smell is amazing and the clean feeling it leaves my body with is simply life giving. I never want to leave the shower! The lotion is more amazing after using the shower gel the lotion leaves my skin soft and smooth. Can't keep my boyfriends hands off me. So you know I loved it!
Melanie B.
I love bath and body works shower gels. I love the way the scent stays all day. I have many different favorites. I always go in the store to see what is new. I'm always satisfied with what I get. I high recommend these products
Karen F.
Midnight pomegranate is probably my favorite scent that Bath and Body Works does. The scent of the lotion is never too strong, and I always get compliments on it whenever I wear it. I've been wearing it ever since my sister got me it as a gift a few years ago!
Megan L.
I love these! The smell is so great, lasts a really long time on the skin, and I especially love the smaller sizes. I love a lot of different scents and getting the smaller sizes makes it less wasteful. I love these!
Emily H.
Lexington, KY
This body wash is absolutely delightful. The aromas are sweet yet subtle at the same time. I'm not a big fan of floral or fruity, so this is a perfect match for me. If you're looking for a scent that's sexy, warm, and sweet, then this is most definitely a top pick!