BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Black Amethyst is a hypnotic blend of Italian Bergamot, Rare Camellias, Exotic Sandalwood, & Vetiver Top Notes: Bergamot Italian Oprur, Juicy Mandarin, Sparkling Tangerine, Zesty Orange, Waterfruits, Crisp Melon Mid Notes: Lily of the Valley, Magnolia... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hayley S.
athens
Bath and body works is my all time favorite place to go to for lotion and perfume. My bathroom is over grown with bath and body works. I have yet to find any cons for myself, but it does break my sister out pretty bad, so be careful!!
Wb P.
I love everything Bath & Body Works! Their products never disappoint and I am a regular customer. In addition, they always offer coupons and everything smells so wonderful. I recommend to everyone and everyone loves gifts from here!
GLORIA G.
Love all of bath and body Works products very affordable and always awesome deals going on. There body wash smells amazing and has a good lather...there lotion is very hydrating and smells amazing too.
Melanie S.
Clio, MI
If you love great smelling and long lasting then these are perfect for you. I love how they are not greasy, absorb quickly and they always smell great. Great for on the go too.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
This is my go to for lotions i absolutly luv bath ans body works body sprays but their lotion is my fave it smells amazing an leaves u moisturized