Bath and Body Works Pink Jasmine & Strawberry Bath Fizzy 4.6 Oz.

by Bath & Body Works

Pink Jasmine & Strawberry Bath Fizzy 4.6 Oz; A juicy, mouthwatering blend of Cassis Leaves, William Pear, White Peach & Strawberry Nectar.; Made with shea so you can enjoy a skin-softening soak.; Fizzies are designed for one-time use only. Color is for fun and will not stain your tub.; Add to your bath for a burst of fragrance, color and fun.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Pink Jasmine & Strawberry Bath Fizzy 4.6 Oz.!
Pickerington, OH
Bath and Body Works Pink Jasmine & Strawberry Bath Fizzy 4.6 Oz. uploaded by Alana C.
I couldn’t for the life of me find the scent I got my bath fizzy in (I got mine in “hello beautiful” not jasmine & strawberry - sorry) but I still wanted to review because it was one of the best bath bombs I’ve tried! Smelled heavenly and it has Shea in it and it moisturized my whole body.. I felt so silky!! A little pricey, but I think worth it! I loved it so much and definitely going to buy more
Love so pretty in the bath. Great smell. Keeps you soft for days. Great for gifts. But wish the packing came off easier. Bath and Body Works Pink Jasmine & Strawberry Bath Fizzy 4.6 Oz.