BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula! see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love the smell of this body wash and they just had it on 75% off for their annual sale! Here in Canada it was around 3.50! The bubble bath is really good too and very hydrating! " in 4 reviews
  • "I love bath and body works they have amazing scents and they last most of the day.. they make you feel clean and fresh and foam up nicely.. but I will say if your private parts are sensitive do not use on them " in 3 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Shea Enriched Shower Gel 10 Oz
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
This is by far my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I was so bummed when they discontinued it. It is a lovely scent that lasts on the skin all day.

I love how their shower gels foam up and a little goes a long way. It leaves the skin feeling soft and not dried out like most shower gels. These are by far my favorite type of shower gel.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Love this shower gel. I usually prefer fruity scents over floral ones but this one has enough sweetness to balance out the floral aspect. I like to experiment at Bath and Body Works and try new scents all the time but this is definitely one I find myself purchasing over and over again.
Jonnay V.
I really love this scent! It's a really nice floral scent. Only sad part is that they aren't really sold in stores anymore except during the sales :( On the other hand, there are many similar scents. Hopefully this one will be brought back as a regular, it's really nice!
Lauren A.
Calumet, MI
Another amazing scent from Bath and Body Works!! Super gentle on my skin (I have extremely sensitive skin). It’s a great price point as you get a lot of product. The packaging is so pretty. I’ve recommended this to a couple girlfriends and they tried it and loved it.
Reia A.
Columbus , GA
I love bath and body works after Christmas sale, that's when I usually stock up on my favorite scents! The shower gel reminds me of springtime in Paris with blooming flowers. It doesn't dry my skin and leaves a soft fragrance that lingers through the day.i layer it with moisturizer and body spray.
kenzi g.
First off the Paris scent is the best, it's so unique and soft, it smells so elegant. If you are a woman you will love this scent! If you are a man you will love your woman in this scent, it's beautiful! Also I love bath and body works soaps
Liz R.
Chattanooga , TN
Es la mejor fragancia de Bath and body works, me encanta su olor femenino y dulce, realmente me evoca una noche romántica en parís, tengo toda la colección desde el splash, hasta el antibacterial, me encanta refrescarme las manos con ese olor, es muy perdurable
Brittany R.
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. Every time I get body wash from there I get this kind. The scent is not overwhelming and it doesn't leave any residue on the skin. I would recommend this to anyone!
Chelsea W.
Alden
I lllooveee this product. I love the way it smells. When I use this product it smells on me all day which is great. It lasts longer than you would honestly think. I use this with a little bit of lotion which makes it even better. I love trying the products and will always buy them.
Marie P.
Kemptville
Can someone described the scent to me?
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
Is this gel currently on sale?