BATH AND BODY WORKS NEW MAD ABOUT YOU GIFT SET uploaded by Sara B.BATH AND BODY WORKS NEW MAD ABOUT YOU GIFT SET uploaded by Traci M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE NOTES: A love-struck pairing of soft peonies & black currant kissed with creamy vanilla musk Cleanse with Shower Gel, soften with moisturizing Body Lotion & spritz a kiss of mist to make your fragrance last all day!. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily G.
Chillicothe, OH
This is my all time favorite from bath and body works. I got it for Christmas one year and have been buying it ever since. I was extremely sad when the retired this scent seeing how it is am absolute favorite. I don't understand why it got retired I'm not sure if it's because it wasn't turning a profit or what my personally I should have kept my local bath and body works in their profit margin for this scent. That is how often I was purchasing it. I'm very sad about it and hope they bring it out of retirement in the future.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I love this lotion! The smell is so sweet and floral. No need to put on perfume since this smells really nice. I usually put this in after shower when it absorbs into my skin the most. Leaves skin feeling nice and soft. Must have.
Karen O.
Las Vegas, NV
Bath and Body Works how I love thee...let me count the ways...
1...Mad About You- love the scent of floral yet suttle sweetness coming through.
2...Mad About You gift set, WHAT!! Everything a girl could want to smell amazing and feel amazing it all right here in this set!
3...What more can I say I am soft and silky with an amazing long lasting scent. What more can do you ask for in a cute little package?
Traci M.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved getting this gift set! The scent is so feminine and floral. And it's beautiful to look at, I use mine as part of my decor in my bathroom where I can easily grab for it if I want to use it.
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
I received this as a Christmas gift and cried when I had finished it. I love the candy sweet fragrance of it (reminds me of cotton candy).
Brandy W.
Waco, TX
Reasonably priced, great gift for secret Santa, always in stock and scent lasts a long time!
Sara B.
Riyadh, Riyadh
This group is considered the best seller in Bath & Body Works and I was surprised by its light and refreshing

المجموعه هذي تعتبر الاكثر مبيعاً في باث اند بودي ووركس وانا عجبتني جداًريحتها خفيفه ومنعشه 🌸
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my favorite scent from B&BW. Super girly and lovely! I loved wearing this and always got compliments. This gift set is perfect!