Bath and Body Works New for 2013 Twilight Woods for Men After Shave and Face Lotion 3.4 Oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy on Amazon
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff smells SO GOOD. I bought it for my boyfriend and he loves it. It is soothing and very moisturizing. Sometimes I even use it on my legs after shaving. It is a little pricey, but lasts a long time, so it is worth it. I highly recommend to others.
Luisa R.
My favorite lotion! I just wish they had it all year round. I love the scent is just magnificent! You must try it if you get a chance!!!
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
I love the smell of this. It's not over powering and it's like a woodsy smell. Its warm and cozy and smells like fall. It's my favorite
Mel K.
My man always smells amazing after using this product. He has very sensitive skin and breaks out from almost anything he uses on his face. But this product hardly does that to him plus a bonus for be that he smells wonderful :) the product is priced just like any other bath and body works products so i dont mind getting it for him when ever i am there getting myself something.