BeautyFragranceBath & Body Works
Bath and Body Works MERRY COOKIE 2018 Holiday Collection 3 Wick 145 oz Candle

Bath and Body Works MERRY COOKIE 2018 Holiday Collection 3 Wick 14.5 oz Candle

by Bath & Body Works

Fresh Baked Cookies, Sparkling Sugar Crystals, Rich Vanilla.Stop Santa in his tracks with the perfect sugar cookie candle! Topped with a decorative lid. The World's Best 3-Wick Candle, Guaranteed.

Fresh Baked Cookies, Sparkling Sugar Crystals, Rich Vanilla; Amazing room-filling fragrances; Delivers up to 45 hours of fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath and Body Works MERRY COOKIE 2018 Holiday Collection 3 Wick 14.5 oz Candle!
Jackie K.
North Olmsted, OH
Bath and Body Works MERRY COOKIE 2018 Holiday Collection 3 Wick 14.5 oz Candle uploaded by Jackie K.
I definitely recommend this. The scent is one of my holiday favorites every year. It has a great throw and fantastic scent.
Heather A.
Central, SC
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE holiday scent I stock up on it every single year during the holidat season. Thery also make in hand cream and hand soap. I stock up on those as well.

Looking for your answer?