Bath and Body Works Luxuries Sensual Amber Eau De Toilette Spray

by Bath & Body Works

Bath and Body Works Luxuries SENSUAL AMBER Eau De Toilette Perfume 1.7 FL OZ

Bath and Body Works Luxuries SENSUAL AMBER Eau De Toilette Perfume 1.7 FL OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Luxuries Sensual Amber Eau De Toilette Spray!
All bath & body works perfumes have great smells but hardly last. I’ve owned several and always experience the smell fading away within an hour. This smell is nice and rich. Definitely not for everyone.
I always go back to sensual amber no matter what. It’s been like that for years. This scent is just so absolutely perfect in every way, shape and form.
My favorite sent so far I am using this perfume since 7 years now and I never get tired of it, it is retired sent but hopefully they always have it
Holmdel, NJ
Smells sexy and luxurious. One bottle lasts me a long time which is even better. It stays on your skin for a long period of time as well.
Melbourne, FL
Loveeee this scent reminds me of fall idk why but it smells so good like woodsy in a way . I even got my little cousin hooked
lilburn
I have loved this scent for always. I started wearing it back in high school and never turned back. This is a deep and spicy.
I really love this sexy smelling perfume. It has nice warm notes for the fall and winter and it wears well, long lasting.
My favorite scent by bath and body works, it’s a warmer scent. I always come back to this one, always keep it stocked up!
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I get so many compliments when I have this perfume on! It’s not too much but it’s just enough to make you smells heavenly
Columbus, OH
This is my number one favorite perfume from bath and body works. I received it as a gift, and I love it.

Looking for your answer?