Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss "All I Want Is a Candied Smile"

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

SWEET little stocking stuffer!!! see more...

Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss
Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lip Gloss "All I Want Is a Candied Smile"
Buy on Amazon
DeAnna G.
Glendale, AZ
Love all things Bath and Body Works. They carry the most amazing lip glosses. I have purchased many lip products at Bath and Body Works. I will always get my lip care from Bath and Body Works. Love, Love, Love them. You can not go wrong getting any products at Bath and Body Works.
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
I've always been a big fan of bath and body works. All of they're scents are just amazing to me and I love going there because it always smells SO good and they always have amazing deals! This lip gloss is amazing and smells amazing! I look forward to buying from here everytime I go to the mall
Gracyn B.
I personally love all of bath and body works lip glosses. They have a beautiful color to them and they always smell amazing. The gloss is thick so it usually last a long time after putting it on. It's my favorite lip gloss I will always but it!
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Pretty good lip gloss I like I like how my lips feel when I wear it. I'm a repeat user and it's very nice on the lips I do recommend it.
Daniele H.
Mission viejo, CA
All of these bath and body products taste delicious on my lips. They are very smooth and creamy and give my lips nice moisture