Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Gift Set Bundle - Body Lotion, Shower Gel, Shimmer Bomb uploaded by Shima Z.Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Gift Set Bundle - Body Lotion, Shower Gel, Shimmer Bomb uploaded by Darla H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

New in original packaging and bundled together in clear cellophane wrap with red bow. Treat yourself or that special someone and enjoy your purchase! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara P.
This gift set is one of my favorites. Not only as a gift for someone else but for MYSELF as well! This scent is clean it's sweet and it lasts long. Comes with lotion, body gel, and bath bubbles as well. Perfect gift for you and the ladies in your family for the upcoming holiday!
Darla H.
Turtle Creek, PA
I have Loved Bath & Body Works ever since I was sixteen ( so that has been a long time lol). As matured and my sense of smell changed I began to buy more pricey fragrances from department store. This 2016 Christmas my son gifted me Japanese cherry blossom. And it was like I fell in love with it all over again the texture of the lotion is thick but not too heavy. Once you layer all of the products the shower gel to lotion and the shimmering bomb doesn't last more than half of the day which is excellent if you ask me. Thumbs up to Bath & Body Works
Shima Z.
Tustin, CA
I am using this products for over 6 years without a gap now! This is my fragrance signature and I never got tired or sick of the smell! Like real spring .. smells great! Even once I could get the whole package in a very beautiful pink tote that made me even happier! Smell lasts long, body lotion is so soft and perfect for sensitive skin and the sanitizers is a must! The candle smells good too!
Madison M.
Athens, TN
I've personally always hated the Japanese cherry blossom scent. I prefer a much darker and more sensual scent. More like an amber, chocolate, or even sometimes a slight musky cologne scent. Bath and body works shimmer bomb items have always been awful also. They're prices have risen so much though that I haven't been in the store in ages.
jenna g.
Elgin, IL
it's a decent smell, not for everyone so make sure the person you're gifting to would enjoy it. it's a good price for the products and a really nice gift for someone. i'm not sure how i feel about it having the shimmer bomb because i'm not sure how many grown women would use it but the lotion and shower gel are both great
Ericka H.
This is one of the most smoothest great sweet smelling collection I will always and forever buy from bath and body works. It leaves your skin smooth and soft with a great smell that will last long on you. I loooove it! ☺🍒🌸👍
Charnea F.
South Jordan, UT
Such a classic scent! I have memories of obsessing over this scent throughout high school! And to this day I still buy Japanese Cherry Blossom occasionally among so many other Bath & Body Works scents! This will always be iconic to me when thinking about the Brand
Bianca G.
Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom's lotion is one of the smoothest and moisturizing product I own. The smell is very floral and pretty so I wouldn't recommend if you're into muskier smells. The packaging is super cute of course and if I were to receive this as a gift I know I would be very happy.
Adrie M.
This set smells incredible! I buy it for my grandma all the time, it's her favorite! It's very floral and smells like, well, cherry blossoms lol! The products are super moisturizing as well! We love it!
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
I love bath and body works stufff they smell so good and the scent last all day. The prices are good and sometimes there's good deals. I love going there always shopping there. The products are amazing.