Skin CareFacial SkincareBath & Body Works
Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Fine Fragrance Mist, 80 Fl Oz

by Bath & Body Works

Vanilla Bean Noel fragrance mist 8 oz A merry blend of fresh vanilla and sugar cookies, inspired by pure comfort and joy Top Notes: Natural Vanilla, Sweet Buttery Cream Mid Notes: Caramel, Benzoin, Hint of Chocolate Dry Notes: Soft Musk, Sugar Cookie...

Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Fine Fragrance Mist, 8.0 Fl Oz Vanilla Bean Noel Fine Fragrance Mist, 8.0 Fl Oz Does anybody know if Bath and Body Works do a Eau De Perfume in their Vanilla Bean Noel scent please? Thanks in advance for any help! 🙂 Xx ❤
hey! i know bath and body works has a vanilla bean perfume and i love that perfume however does this perfume have a stronger smell since it’s the holiday version?
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Fine Fragrance Mist, 8.0 Fl Oz!
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Fine Fragrance Mist, 8.0 Fl Oz uploaded by Sarah D.
I like vanilla but this one seems to be vanilla mixed with another scent. So, it isn’t my favorite. The bottle design is cute for the holidays. The spray isn’t over powering but it also doesn’t last a super long time either.
Quinnita E.
Jacksonville , FL
Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Fine Fragrance Mist, 8.0 Fl Oz uploaded by Quinnita E.
I am honestly so obsessed with this scent! I first tried vanilla bean noel when it came out 3 years ago. At that time, I was working at bath and body works. I ended up loving it so much, that even after I left that job, I kept purchasing it for every holiday season. If you are a vanilla fan, then you are missing out of you don't have it as part of your collection.
Jennie M.
Eldorado, OH
I love love love this scent. I use the body wash and lotion as well and it leaves me smelling like white chocolate. I definitely recommend this scent it’s one of my favorites!
Zahra A.
A little strong for my liking. I’m not really one for vanilla scents so I guess I should have known what I was getting into. The smell does last a while so I will give it that. The smell of vanilla is just very overwhelming
veronica A.
Orlando , FL
Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Fine Fragrance Mist, 8.0 Fl Oz uploaded by veronica A.
Wonderful scent love it always stock up when they put it on sale.. definitely recommend.
Allison S.
rolling prairie
This smell reminds me of cookies and it lasts for quite some time. It is gentle on the skin and I wish they would sell it year round and not only during the holidays because it’s so hard to get into the store at that time.
haley F.
My absolute favorite such a wonderful smell! I keep it in the lotion, candle, and body spray. Only down fall is not being able to find it year round!
Isabella M.
Billings, MO
It lasts from the time I wake up for school (6:00 AM) to the time I usually go to bed (around 11-12:00) It smells amazing, and i would get compliments from everyone at school or just in public about it. I would 100% recommend this perfume.
Taylor J.
Malaga, WA
I really enjoy this body spray. Vanilla bean noel is very fresh and clean and stays on your for hours! One spray and it last all day! Its very affordable and doesn't break the bank. I like the bottle and the spray it comes in. They have many other scents as well!
Lane M.
Meridian, MS
Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Vanilla Bean Noel Fine Fragrance Mist, 8.0 Fl Oz uploaded by Lane M.
How many times can I say I LOVE vanilla bean Noel? I b seriously think it might be my favorite scent. It's just the perfect vanilla scent