by Bath & Body Works

Shower Gel is the perfect daily cleanser that contains Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Aloe. Provides a luxuriously rich lather and leaves the skin feeling irresistibly soft and beautifully fragranced

Shower Gel is the perfect daily cleanser that contains Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Aloe.; Provides a luxuriously rich lather and leaves the skin feeling irresistibly soft and beautifully fragranced; Bath and Body Works; 10 Ounce Full Size; Brand new

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Get Happy White Peach Sangria Shower Gel 10 Ounce Body Wash Retired Scent!
Sevierville, TN
I love this fragrance. I've never really been a fan of peachy things (other than actual peaches), but this one smells amazing. It's light on the skin and it makes me feel like I've been soaking in a bath of milk, honey, and peaches, leaving my skin feeling super soft and smelling great!
Livermore
Love this scent. The fragrance stays on your skin well after the shower. Drives my boyfriend crazy because he loves the scent too
West Seneca
Smells sooooo good. I can’t get enough of this one. I have it in a spray too for my car.
Bath and Body Works Get Happy White Peach Sangria Shower Gel 10 Ounce Body Wash Retired Scent uploaded by Najukta S.
One of my personal favourite shower gel from bath and body works. The skin feels super soft and smell so amazing. It’s affordable and lasts for super long period as few drops creates great foam. Highly recommended.