Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Bath and Body Works Frosted Coconut Snowball Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 Oz

Bath and Body Works Frosted Coconut Snowball Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 Oz

by Bath & Body Works

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before.

New 2016 Ultra Shea Body Cream Frosted Coconut Snowball. 8 Oz; Contains shea butter, cocoa butter, aloe butter.; Frosted Coconut Snowball - frosted coconut, North Pole vanilla & winter freesia

is this product worth the amount of money, in turn of having good smelling skin?
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Frosted Coconut Snowball Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 Oz!
Sarah M.
Tempe, AZ
Bath and Body Works Frosted Coconut Snowball Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 Oz uploaded by Sarah M.
This stuff smells amazing! It smells like cozy winter/ it’s super hydrating too. It makes my skin feel so soft. BBW COCONUT #bathandbodyworks
Pansy G.
Texas City, TX
Bath and Body Works Frosted Coconut Snowball Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 Oz uploaded by Pansy G.
I love it! It smells delicious and the smell lasts for days! It’s a very strong, sweet coconut, vanilla, Shea, coco butter scent. Good price especially when you find them on sale. Big bottle will last a long time.
Rylee S.
East Grand Rapids
Bath and Body Works Frosted Coconut Snowball Ultra Shea Body Cream 8 Oz uploaded by Rylee S.
I love this scent it smells soo good! It reminds me of baby powder, and coconut shavings. It is so smooth and it feels so moisturizing to my skin. I love it because it has aloe in it. I put it on every morning on my legs and arms. I also put it on after I take a shower because I tend to get dry skin after showers. The packaging is so pretty and I love the holographic glitters. I wish you could get this all year round not just at Christmas. The price is ok. I think it was like $14-$16, for 8 oz. which is pretty good for Bath and Body Works. Overall I like this product and would recommend!
Maya A.
Chestnut Hill, MA
The bath and body works lotions are good value for the price- you end up getting a ton of product and they last awhile. They have super nice selection of scents. My only con is that they probably are not the most moisturizing lotion out there, and if you have very dry hands the scent may irritate them.
Kristin L.
Beech Grove
It smells really nice, it makes my skin feel really soft. The scent isn’t overbearing at all it’s very subtle the only problem I have with it is that I don’t feel like it lasts as long. It’s a nice lotion and I love bath & body works but it’s not a lasting scent.
Amanda B.
One of my favorite creams from there. Love the coconut smell in this. It's very long lasting and great scent. Glad it's back out this year.
Kendall T.
Ingleside, TX
I have pretty much every product available in this scent because I love it so much! The body cream especially works great for my dry skin.
Sarah B.
Forest Park, GA
I love this body cream. I received it as a gift for Christmas. This is not a scent I would’ve picked for myself and was surprised I grew to like it so much. Four stars because it may be too strong and too sweet, but the scent does fade over time.
member-74c6f1
Soft and airy. It honestly reminds me of the sno ball cupcakes! It last a while! The fragrance is very fruity and that's what I like about it.
Bailey S.
if you don’t have this scent you must go to bath & body works now and buy it!! i love coconut scents and this lotion, perfume and or candle all smell so delicious! i have the body cream and ive been using it every night after the shower. coconut is such a relaxing scent after the shower :)