Skin CareBath & BodyBody Washbw

by bw

A refreshing cocktail with a Splash of Coconut Milk & a Dash of Vanilla Rum topped with Pink Hibiscus

Bath and Body Works; Fresh Coconut Colada; Shea and Vitamin E; Shower Gel; 10 Ounce Full Size

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Fresh Coconut Colada Shower Gel 10 Ounce Summer 2018 Collection!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Bath and Body Works Fresh Coconut Colada Shower Gel 10 Ounce Summer 2018 Collection uploaded by MANDY K.
I grew up on beaches so there isn't anything quite as nostalgic to me as coconut and other tropical scents. This one is a blend of coconut milk, and vanilla rum, with hints of floral hibiscus for added freshness. If you don't like coconut, stay away. If you do, this is one to check out! It's not as sweet as the coconut and lime fragrance by Bath & Body Works, a scent I like, but sometimes find a bit cloying. I had someone comment that I smelled like pineapple one day, but I think that is because most identify coconut most commonly with pina coladas as this fragrance doesn't actually include pineapple notes. The wash comes in a clear bottle with push cap that you squeeze the green tinted gel out of. I use this with a loofah or a brush and it lathers well and fills the shower with the tropical scent. I love it after a day at the beach. This wash works well to get me clean, without being drying to my skin that needs moisturizing after being in the sun.  I believe this is a going to be a seasonal one, so if you want to try it, I would suggest doing so quickly before the store turns over for the fall.
Katie F.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite shower gel! It has the perfect tropical scent that leaves you feeling fresh and energized. I stocked up on this scent during the SAS so I don’t have to ration it out.
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
I really like this scent. It is perfect for the spring/summer months! It leaves my body feeling silky smooth. It it has thick rich lather. I got it during the semi annual sale and I’m sure it was 2.00! Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?