MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Honolulu Sun

Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Honolulu Sun

by Bath & Body Works

A warm, sun-kissed blend of fresh island coconut, Pacific palm & ocean air

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Honolulu Sun!
‍Vicki‍ H.
Portland, OR
Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Honolulu Sun uploaded by ‍Vicki‍ H.
Bath & Body Works I'm in love with this body spray! It smells amazing. Simple artwork on the bottle, nice size. There's really nothing bad I can say about it. It's long lasting so a little goes a long way. I paid $3.50 at Bath and Body works, so it's really inexpensive. I definitely recommend this scent! It's subtle, far from overpowering.
Nina A.
Yuma, AZ
Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Honolulu Sun uploaded by Nina A.
This is the perfect scent for summer! It smells SO NICE, it’s a mix between a floral yet a citrusy scent! - Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Honolulu Sun
Maggi S.
main st
You can spray this one and it will last all day long you dont have to repeat over n over again. The smell isnt to strong or too
Nayeli T.
Smells amazing! It keeps my fishy and stanky smell away lmao! It’s very bootiful! There is nothing that needs to be improved!
Victoria Ann J.
Oakwood
if you love coconut this is the best spray for summer time! Long lasting and not overwhelming unless you really lay it on there. I have a big one and a travel size one for on the go. I also like to put this on my air filter in my car...you'll thank me later!
Ashley G.
Schriever, LA
One of my favorites. This is a perfect summer scent. Very tropical, beachy, coconut like, hit on sunscreen. This is a must have
Andrea J.
Crossville
Absolutely love this scent! I tried it once and fell in love. Great value , lasts a long time! Definitely worth the money spent!
Shelbie P.
California
A perfect summery or spring scent. i have used this for years now and it’s always been a summer staple. would highly recommend for anyone looking for a flowery summer scent.
Paula H.
Bryan, TX
Love the way this smells!! I wish they would bring it back!! Why must y'all retire a scent as soon as I start to like it!!
Jessica G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Absolutely my favorite scent right now. I use it almost every day. I am sad that they stopped selling it because I love using this and the hand sanitizer.

Looking for your answer?