Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, Brown Sugar and Fig, 8.0 FL Ounce

by Bath & Body Works

The enticingly warm scent of ripe fig, creamy coconut milk, caramelized brown sugar & soft musk USAGE: Spritz over skin for a scent-sational way to fragrance all day!

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist!; Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!; Includes full-sized 8 fl oz / 236 mL spray bottle(s)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, Brown Sugar and Fig, 8.0 FL Ounce!
Winston Salem, NC
Giving this five stars purely for nostalgic reasons. Oddly enough, my older brother picked out this scent for me as a birthday gift when I was 13. I wore it for at least 5 years before switching to a door perfume, but goodness gracious did I love this scent. Everyone always told me how good I smelled when I put this on. Gosh, takes me back to my childhood just thinking about it. Now I want to smell it again.
Bradley, IL
Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist, Brown Sugar and Fig, 8.0 FL Ounce uploaded by Andrea T.
I've been looking for this scent forever!!! When I was 11 my sister-in-law bought me an expensive (to me it was expensive) square glass bottle of this shimmery pink perfume that said "brown sugar & fig" on it. Eventually the words dissapeared off of the bottle and I was left searching for the scent since. Well, I FOUND IT! Such a perfect, warm, homey perfume.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this as kind of a dupe for Ralph Lauren Hot that was discontinued some time ago, and it definitely can pass for it. It’s fairly long lasting, but it can be a bit overpowering if you over spray. There’s definitely a strong alcohol scent when you first spray it, but it tones down fairly quickly. I would definitely buy this one again!
Wilmington , DE
This is one of my oldies but is still in all the years my favorite go to on the run spritz of heaven!!! It is however can I say sweet smelling, not a woodsy, floral smell. It reminds me of my college days. Price cannot be beat, I keep in my car for that 'oh #$*@#$ I forgot my reg perfume!" Hope yall enjoy as much as i
Stamford, CT
The brown sugar and fig scent is one of the best scents. If you like sugary, sweet scents you'll love it. It's very light but more than noticeable. I wish it were available more often. It's a retired scent so I buy more when I do finally come across it. The product itself it perfect!
N Charleston, SC
I love this scent! Its sweet, warm and sexy! The bottle is cute and it sprays nicely. The scent stays on the skin for hours! I could wear it forever and not get tired of it! I have yet to need another bottle as you get a lot of product. I would definitely recommend to others!
Farwell, MI
This is probably my favorite Bath and Body scent ever. I have the lotion, shower gel and spray! It smells clean and pretty without giving me a headache and is just feminine. The price is on point too! I just wish it were a year round item instead of a discontinued scent
Harrisonville
Brown Sugar and Fig is my absolute favorite scent from Bath and Body Works! The clean, warm, fruity scent is not overpowering and I always get compliments about it from my friends! I keep at least two bottles in stock because I use it so much! Great scent for everyday!
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite scents. I love to wear this scent with the matching lotion that comes with it. This scent has a fruity and slight cologne scent as well. I love ti wear this and it last soo long and i always get compliment when i wear this out! Love
After trying the body cream of the same scent some years back, I instantly fell in love with this. It's sweet, warm, fruity, and pleasantly musky. It's a favorite scent of mine for Fall. I'll continue to purchase this scent.

Looking for your answer?