BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
I just am in love with bath and body works they have some amazing smells and this Christmas I went shopping in the store and everything was $5 so I purchased the wild honeysuckle and it smelled so good I just had to take it home and for the price of $5 who wouldn't
Chaleycia D.
Brunswick, GA
Caught this on a great sale, buy 3 get 3 FREE! And when I say it smells awesome, last all day, and is not too strong or too over powering when you are walking into a room. I have the big bottle and the small bottle as well.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I got this for Christmas and I love it! It smells so good and the smell lasts for a long time. It smells clean and reminds me of summer. It sprays evenly and doesn't spray too little or too much. The bottle also lasts FOREVER!!! I only use about 2-3 strays a day and you can't even tell I've used it. My roommate also uses this and loves it as well.
erin c.
blacksburg
this is an amazing perfume! i only bought it because it was on sale, and i’m glad i did! it doesn’t have any of that alcohol smell that some perfumes and sprays can have, and it’s not overly sweet. i think with daily use this bottle would last 4-6 months! awesome product and i will be purchasing another when i run out!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I bought this in a set of buy three get three free, so it didn't work out costly. The bottle was big and you get a large amount of fragrance. This scent is very strong so only a little is needed for day time use. Heavy floral scent that would get a little sickly after a while.
Jessica H.
Greenwich, NY
This body spray is great! It's a scent that reminds me of spring and a great pick me up. It lasts long on clothing. But it's a good idea to keep a mini bottle in your purse if you like your scent to be noticeable all day. It's a great product with a light scent that is sure to get you compliments!
Trisha B.
Enterprise, AL
This is, by far, my favorite Bath and Body Works scents! Its always considered a repurchase, and I always have it on stock. Your best bet, to get the best bang for your buck, is to buy during either the Semi-Annual Sale or when there is a Buy 3 Get 3 Free sale. As far as I know, it is discontinued, so buy while you can!
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Great scent for the summer, its floral and not over powering at all for the allergy seasons. This lasts for a good five hours and doesn't dry out your skin. This doesn't have a strong alcohol scent to it at all and I would recommend anyone who is obsessed with honey suckles to give it a try.
Katie B.
Nettleton , MS
I just recently purchased this during the semi annual sale and this just screams summertime. It smells exactly like a honeysuckle and it's so fresh and clean. It was super cheap when I purchased it and I will definitely buy again if they have more in stock.
Jazmin M.
Evans, CO
Knowing that spring is here, I recommend to use if you don't want to smell too overpowering and want something light, sweet and fun that you know other people will want to know what you have.