Bath and Body Works ENDLESS WEEKEND 8.75 Oz Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Jordan B.

BY UNKNOWN

8.75 oz bottle of Endless Weekend gentle foaming soap5 Oceanside wallflower home fragrance refills see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hand soap smells absolutely amazing. It is super gentle on the skin just like it says and leaves your hands smelling amazing that you might even want to wash your hands again. It is very inexpensive and will last you a very long time. This is one of the best smelling foaming hand soaps that Bath and Body Works sell.
Brooke H.
lancaster
This scent is wonderful all year round. Don't limit yourself to using it in the summer. It smells fantastic. Soap lathers well, leaving a great cleaning feeling on your hands. This product is a must!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my favorite foaming hand soaps by them. Its a summery scent that takes me back to beach houses and visiting the hamptons. I usually get my soaps during sales 6 for $24 or the $3 ones during the semi annual sales. I will rarely pay full price for any of these.
Carissa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hand soap every! I actually have the one with the beads in it (it's not foaming) and it smells amazing. It's a perfect summer type scent and everyone who uses it in my house loves it! I try to keep it stocked.
Kelly W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my most fave foam hand soaps. I used this scent all summer through fall last year and I felt happy when I smelled it.