BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Bath and Body Works CocoShea Coconut Lightweight Body Oil 63 Ounce Coco Shea

Bath and Body Works CocoShea Coconut Lightweight Body Oil 6.3 Ounce Coco Shea

by Bath & Body Works

CocoShea Coconut - Lightweight Body Oil - 6.3 fl oz - Cocoa butter + shea butter moisturizes & replenishes while coconut oil nourishes & conditions

CocoShea Coconut - Lightweight Body Oil - 6.3 fl oz; CocoShea blends two of nature's most nourishing ingredients – vitamin-packed cocoa butter + rich, moisturizing shea butter – for the ultimate collection of skin-loving formulas.; With 24-hours of comforting hydration, our richly nourishing lightweight body oil absorbs quickly to leave skin feeling beautifully moisturized and soft as silk.; Cocoa butter + shea butter moisturizes & replenishes while coconut oil nourishes & conditions

Does anyone know if Bath and Body Works will be bringing back their coconut oil line? I love it and I’m down to my last bottle!
Is this product oily? And is it hard to rub in?
Start your review of Bath and Body Works CocoShea Coconut Lightweight Body Oil 6.3 Ounce Coco Shea!
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Bath and Body Works CocoShea Coconut Lightweight Body Oil 6.3 Ounce Coco Shea uploaded by Jennie S.
I am a decades long B&BW customer and I use this Bath and Body Works CocoShea Coconut Lightweight Body Oil 6.3 Ounce Coco Shea about every day. So light and smooth on arm, legs and feet. Great scent and as you can see the bottle is empty! I will repurchase tomorrow because I cannot be without it!
Emily H.
I love this product. It makes my skin feel smooth and very soft. It smells amazing and leaves a nice shine! I recommend using it after shaving your legs, it makes them so much smoother and feel amazing!
Leah K.
Kaneohe, HI
This was my go to while I was pregnant. I rubbed it all over my belly 3 to 4 times a day religiously. It kept me from getting new stretch marks, I believe. I’d use it as soon as I get out of the shower and throughout the day. I went through 3 bottles in 9 1/2 months. Good stuff!!
Desiree M.
Vancouver, WA
I love this product! So moisturizing and easy to use. But it is expensive for how fast you use it.
Tazia B.
Dallas, TX
Love this when I had it. It can only be found during a sale in store. Soft and very light scent. Not too oily but leaves you well moisturized
Mariyah H.
Alexandria , VA
This product is 100% the best thing to use when going out! It leaves your legs with a nice finishing glow and very smooth. I personally only use it for special occasions because it can run out fast! 10/10 recommend
Countee A.
Woodbridge, VA
I love layering oil over my lotion or butter to seal in the hydration and this oil is so smotth and absorbs beautifully. It doesn't leave me greasy and the scent is the same wonderful smell as the rest of the line.
Kim L.
Melville, NY
I love all Bath & Body Works products so much so that I tell my family I should work there! This coconut oil is a great product if like me you have very dry skin. I live in New York so winters are harsh and I also use it in the summer to rehydrate my summer skin. It is an oil so a little goes a long way. It takes a few minutes for my skin to absorb it so I puy it on as soon as I am done showering. I like the smell of coconut so this smells divine to me. It can be a bit pricey so I usually wait to receive my coupons from Bath & Body Works which help a lot. Bath & Body Works CocoShea Coconut Moisturizing Body Oil
Alexis W.
Portland, OR
Smells and feels amazing!! I love using the Cocoshea Coconut scrub in the shower then following up with this after. Definitely smells like coconut which some people don’t like but I love it. Very softening.
lola W.
hinesville
 I love that it has a warm scent and it’s not too overbearing and is not too greasy and so you just apply and go, it moisturizes and stays on longer than the average lotion that’s what I like about it and its also affortable.