BeautyBodyBody Carethavornshop
Bath and Body Works Co Bigelow Rose Salve

Bath and Body Works C.o. Bigelow Rose Salve

by thavornshop

C.O. Bigelow's famous Rose Salve has been a favorite since the early days, due to its ability to care for lips and beautify skin. Emulsified with extra-soothing rose extract, to help ease irritation and condition the skin. May be used on lips, face, cuticles, elbows, knees, chapped or very dry skin patches.

Emulsified with extra-soothing rose extract, to help ease irritation and condition the skin.; May be used on lips, face, cuticles, elbows, knees, chapped or very dry skin patches.; Developed by Bigelow chemists.; Not tested on animals.; Pat on anytime as needed to care for lips or anything that needs a fix.

I am currently using this lip balm but not finding it effective enough? Any other suggestions?
Does this keep lips moisturized? I have very dry lips especially in the winter
Start your review of Bath and Body Works C.o. Bigelow Rose Salve!
Dorothee Z.
Bath and Body Works C.o. Bigelow Rose Salve uploaded by Dorothee Z.
Great product actually. Smells great, and I use it not only for my lips but all over my body and hands where I feel are dry. Feels a little sticky and heavy but I like that it feels like its doing good, especially for my lips. I like the color is a pale, translucent red, makes me feel like I am adding a tint to my lips.
Christine  D.
Susquehanna, PA
Bath and Body Works C.o. Bigelow Rose Salve uploaded by Christine  D.
I love this Rose Salve, I've used it for years, and would get it from Bath & Body Works on a regular basis. It has a wonderful sweet rose scent, and it keeps my lips moisturized and soft all day long. It's great for dry skin also, it's a multi purpose Salve, and it's worth the money!! Definitely one of my top favorite products!!!
Laura N.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Bath and Body Works C.o. Bigelow Rose Salve uploaded by Laura N.
This stuff is the best! I have used this for my lips and any dry spots on the skin and it works nicely. I love the smell of it and a little goes a long way. I always have a tin on hand. It even helped my daughter when she was an infant and had skin issues. Very gentle and effective.
Laurann  M.
Marietta, GA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love this!!! Use it every night as lip balm before I go to bed. It also works great as a cuticle cream or on little dry patches on your skin. It is a good value. I usually buy it at Nordstrom or Nordstrom rack. This is one of my favorite lip balms. I use a different during the day with spf.
Kay L.
Cherryville, NC
This is so amazing for dry skin. It also has a very good smell to it. The rose salve has multiple uses which is a good thing! I use it in my skincare routine for day and night. I also use it as a lip balm to help repair my lips if they are dry and chapped. I found this at Bath and Body Works!
Demetra K.
Pleasant Vly, NY
Just started using this today! It smells really nice and goes on very smoothly. It’s super moisturizing and I’m going to put on before I go to sleep because I think it’ll be a great overnight treatment. I don’t like the tin as much because I think it’s unhygienic to put my fingers in the tin.
Ileana G.
San Antonio, TX
I love how this smells, I love how much product I get, but I don’t like how it’s not easily usable when I’m the go because I have to use my finger every time. Other than that, it is literally Vaseline but with rose scent so it’s not that special but it is a good product for chapped lips