Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Bath and Body Works Chestnut and Argan 65oz Body Butter

Bath and Body Works Chestnut and Argan 6.5oz Body Butter

by Bath & Body Works

Retired Fragrance

Brand New and Sealed; Bath and Body Works; Body Butter With Pure Argan Oil; Chestnut and Argan; 6.5oz Full Size

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Chestnut and Argan 6.5oz Body Butter!
Samantha M.
Milwaukee
super hydrating and creamy!! smells nice and soft, not too overpowering. love this product
Afrodita P.
Largo, FL
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Living in humid climate, I never needed a moisturizer that actually did just that, moisturize. I always purchased items because I liked the smell. Utah air tho... omg! I started using the body butter because it lasted longer and kept my skin soft when lotions needed to be applied every few hours. I love the smell of this one too!
Ashley H.
I love the smell of this! I have both the body butter and the regular lotion and they both work great. I like that the body butter is in a tub so it’s easy to get out and it’s super soft. It also moisturizes my skin and softens it.

Looking for your answer?