BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBath & Body Works

by Bath & Body Works

A blend of oud, vanilla & violet

Bath & Body Works New Fragrance in Black - Fine Fragrance Mist; Black is bold, mysterious, sophisticated, daring and chic. Our fine fragrance mist has warm, woodsy and flirty floral notes. It delivers a light, refreshing way to fragrance.; 8 fl oz / 236 mL

What'stheprice?
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Black Fine Fragrance Mist 8 Ounce Full Size Tall Slender Bottle Limited Edition Scent!
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Bath and Body Works Black Fine Fragrance Mist 8 Ounce Full Size Tall Slender Bottle Limited Edition Scent uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I feel fancy when I use this fragrance, smell amazing I will buy it again. Every time Put it on me people ask where I buy it!Bath and Body Works Black Fine Fragrance Mist 8 Ounce Full Size Tall Slender Bottle Limited Edition Scent
Brittany  C.
Hazard, KY
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I I fell in love with this product the first time I ever used it I didn't know that it was a limited edition at first when I found out it was a limited edition I had to buy more and more of the product so I would not run out I promise this smells like heaven and I love it more than any other smell out there!
Stephanie S.
Santa Fe, NM
A fabulous spray that smells really expensive and sexy. I love the Oud based scent. It has patchouli and Vanilla and tobacco. I wish it was not a limited edition item. I bought 3 bottles when I found I loved it. If they made this available again I know so many people would be thrilled.
April  K.
Corapeake, NC
Bath and Body Works Black Fine Fragrance Mist 8 Ounce Full Size Tall Slender Bottle Limited Edition Scent uploaded by April  K.
I bought this while on clearance and so glad I did! This scent is amazing! I wish I could have gotten more than just the spray. I have had compliments and they are surprised it is bath and body works! I wish they would bring it back!!!!
Lisa P.
Arlington, WA
I LOVE this scent. However, most people didn't and it was quickly discontinued. It's dark and moody, almost peppery which isn't something I usually like but it works in this. It layers perfectly with vanilla scents. I don't wear this every day, it's definitely a Fall scent. I've stock piled extra bottles and will give it the love it deserves.
Thomara B.
Saint Louis, MO
It's a nice smell but honestly it's a bit musky for my taste. It definitely lasts throughout the day but not sure that I like the small all that much.
Lane M.
Meridian, MS
Bath and Body Works Black Fine Fragrance Mist 8 Ounce Full Size Tall Slender Bottle Limited Edition Scent uploaded by Lane M.
This was one of the first cologne scented perfumes I owned and I am in love. This was from a friend when she moved
Treu G.
Lovely warm, musk scent. Scent last a few hours, as with any fragrance mist, so you will have to reapply though out the day.
Karla G.
Riverside, CA
Bath and Body Works Black Fine Fragrance Mist 8 Ounce Full Size Tall Slender Bottle Limited Edition Scent uploaded by Karla G.
This product is amazing and smells for long hours even with a long day. With even small amount of sprays it can have me smelling wonderful.
Pamela M.
Spanish Fort, AL
I love this scent, it’s soft and subtle, and romantic. It lingers every so softly on your skin. Great for evenings in or out. I will definitely be buying this one again when the bottle is empty!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...