Bath And Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Fragrance Mist 8 Fl Oz /236ml

by Bath & Body Works

hi can anyone please enlighten me , there are 2 black cherry merlot , 1 is black bottle with cherry design other one is pink bottle with silver glittery design any difference between these 2 fragrance? thank you
Start your review of Bath And Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Fragrance Mist 8 Fl Oz /236ml!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabethton , TN
Will be going back to get more amazing if you lile rich sents you will love it got it for all women in fam for Christmas
Arlington, VA
The best deep fruity scent, I feel amazing when wearing this scent, I've used the lotions and the soaps and the perfumes.
Thornton, CO
Bath And Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Fragrance Mist 8 Fl Oz /236ml uploaded by zakiya M.
It does smell nice but in my own opinion, Cherry isn’t the best scent for body mists.
Manitoba
Bath And Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Fragrance Mist 8 Fl Oz /236ml uploaded by Taylor M.
This smells soooo nice. Like a sugary sangria! I mix it with one of my high end perfumes and the smell is really nice. I find the scent doesn’t last any longer that a couple hours though.
Aguada
Sweet and long lating mist. This is a everyday house mist that I enjoy. Its fresh and feels warm. I always combine it with the ultra shea cream for extra smell.
Halifax, NS
I LOVE Bath and Body Works Black Cherry Merlot! It's such a sensual scent and not too strong, considering I have a minor sensitivity to strong smells.
I absolutely love the scent of this product from bath and body works. I have it in everything. They have a moisturizer and candle.