Bath And Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Fragrance Mist 8 Fl Oz /236ml

by Bath & Body Works

hi can anyone please enlighten me , there are 2 black cherry merlot , 1 is black bottle with cherry design other one is pink bottle with silver glittery design any difference between these 2 fragrance? thank you
Start your review of Bath And Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Fragrance Mist 8 Fl Oz /236ml!
How would you rate this product?
This body spray smells really good. I used the body wash to bathe with and sprayed some of this on afterwords. I smelled really good. Not an overwhelming amount of scent but just enough. Really complimented each other. Was really inexpensive because of their great sales. Would buy this again. I recommend it as well.
Telford
my favorite bath and body works scent by far! not too subtle and not too strong, very sexy scent!

pros - great scent, not too strong, not too subtle, affordable, always great deals with bath and body works
cons - honestly none!

cons - honestly none!
Santa Ana, CA
If you are looking for a perfume that has a very good scent that has gives you a lot of compliments then this is the scent you need. I love this scent I spray it everywhere and I got it on sale. This is my to go product for perfume.
Westmoreland TN
This product smells amazing, Black Cherry Merlot is definitely one of my favorites. I would improve though by not making it as strong. Love this smell & would definitely buy again. 10/10 recommendation
Oregon
I looove this scent, I originally got it as a home fragrance but then they released it as a body fragrance too so I just use it for everything! It's so nice and sweet without being too sweet.
One of the BEST scents. The fruity smell really pops! Reminds me of Maraschino cherries! Or cherry bombs (yum!) In an old fashioned. If you like fruity scents this is PERFECT for you!
Acworth
Amazing deep scent. One of my favorite scents from bath and body works, in body spray, candle, room spray, or any other way you can find it, it's definitely worth the buy!
Beaverton, OR
I love this scent! It really does smell like black cherry and it's literally my favorite scent from bath and bodyworks! If you like cherry scents, you won't be disappointed.
Bath And Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Fragrance Mist 8 Fl Oz /236ml uploaded by Chelsey F.
This is my favorite scent from the hole bath and body works collection. It smells delicious. Not to overwhelming and it lasts all day. I get compliments everytime I wear it
NJ
I love this spray! I gave up on pricier perfumes awhile ago since designer perfumes are just too damn expensive and even though I could afford the splurge I rather spend my money on various scents since I don’t have a “signature scent”. This is one of my favorites though. it’s a sultry nighttime fragrance that smells like cherries and wine and just smells so good you’ll want to eat it. I can get a decent size bottle under $14, but I tend to wait for their sales where each bottle goes for $5 a bottle. They have great sales and so many scents to choose from, but this is a huge seller for a reason.