Bath And Body Works...
6 Reviews
5 / 5
I absolutely love this product from Bath and Body. It has such a nice smell and Lavender is one of my fave to help me relax. I spray it every night on my pillows and sheets. It’s a must try peeps 😉
5 / 5
I really like this sleep spray it makes me fall asleep in about 10 minutes! I used to take Melatonin but it never really worked. This product worked wonders for me. I would definitely recommend to anyone Thant can’t go to sleep very fast!
5 / 5
I spray this all over my house lol the couches, my room, the pillows and sheets everywhere!! It smells amazing, it’s not overwhelming and whenever I have a coupon I always stock up on these. Not sure if it helps with sleep to be honest but it makes everything smell amazing so it’s worth it!
5 / 5
Amazing product! I love the scent from this mist! I normally spray my pillow and pajamas before bed and I sleep so good!
5 / 5
I could never say enough about how much I love this scent. It may be my all-time favorite. This spray is so soothing on the pillow, and because I’m covered in the lavender vanilla body cream, my sleep issues seem to disappear. I’ll buy it again and again.
5 / 5
this is such a pretty smelling product and for me, it really does help me sleep! the body cream is excellent as well.