suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

I really like this sleep spray it makes me fall asleep in about 10 minutes! I used to take Melatonin but it never really worked. This product worked wonders for me. I would definitely recommend to anyone Thant can’t go to sleep very fast!

Product reviewed: Bath And Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla Pillow Mist Spray 5.3 Oz

I spray this all over my house lol the couches, my room, the pillows and sheets everywhere!! It smells amazing, it’s not overwhelming and whenever I have a coupon I always stock up on these. Not sure if it helps with sleep to be honest but it makes everything smell amazing so it’s worth it!

Amazing product! I love the scent from this mist! I normally spray my pillow and pajamas before bed and I sleep so good!