Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist with Natural Essential Oils (Sleep, Lavender + Vanilla) uploaded by laurielovegood H.Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist with Natural Essential Oils (Sleep, Lavender + Vanilla) uploaded by Paulina R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE Lavender Essential Oil & Vanilla Absolute help calm feelings of stress so you can sleep better OVERVIEW Spray a light mist over the pillow or sheets for an authentic aromatherapy experience. Our exclusive blend of essential oils calms and clears the mind for a truly restful, peaceful slumber. Breathe deeply for best results. USAGE Spray a light mist over pillow or sheets. Allow fabric to dry before contact.

Lavender Essential Oil & Vanilla Absolute help calm feelings of stress so you can sleep better; Spray a light mist over the pillow or sheets for an authentic aromatherapy experience.; Our exclusive blend of essential oils calms and clears the mind for a truly restful, peaceful slumber. Breathe deeply for best results.

laurielovegood H.
East Northport
I use this every single night! I use 2 sprays on my pillow before I go to bed. The smell is so calming and spells great! This just helps my calm down before I go to sleep, and I really do think this helps me fall asleep faster! Highly recommend you give this a try if you have a hard time falling asleep like I do!
cheyenne b.
Indiana
I love this! I spray it on my pillow every night before bed. I definitely think it helps me fall asleep faster. Smells so good!
Annie G.
I got to try this product when Aromatherapy line products were on sale. I tried the eucalyptus scent, and it's such a good stress reliever. The scent calms me down and needless to say, I've always looked forward to my nights sleep!
Christy L.
Ruskin, FL
This is my favorite thing! I have asthma and allergies, but wanted some lavender pillow spray made with natural essential oils to help me sleep...this is it. Love!
Paulina R.
Houston
My boyfriend and I love this sooooo much! It’s super relaxing and it helps us sleep like babies lol it’s super affordable and the bottle is super cute. Love how easy it is to keep close to bed and I recommend it to everyone!