MakeupPerfume & CologneBath & Body Works

by Bath & Body Works

Vanilla Absolute encourages relaxation. Patchouli Essential Oil creates a sense of harmony. Spray a light mist over linens after a long day for pure comfort. Allow fabric to dry prior to contact. Breathe deeply for best results.

Vanilla Absolute encourages relaxation.; Patchouli Essential Oil creates a sense of harmony.; Spray a light mist over linens after a long day for pure comfort. Allow fabric to dry prior to contact. Breathe deeply for best results.

Does this leave a residue on your pillow?
How does it smell? What notes do you recognize profoundly? Does help it with calming/relaxation? Where do you apply? Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist with Natural Essential Oils (Comfort, Vanilla + Patchouli)!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist with Natural Essential Oils (Comfort, Vanilla + Patchouli) uploaded by Lucy H.
The scent is out of this world,Very calming scent .if you like vanilla and patchouli scents..they are awesome together.
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist with Natural Essential Oils (Comfort, Vanilla + Patchouli) uploaded by Jennie S.
Two of my most favorite scents are Vanilla and Patchouli and when B&BW put out a pillow mist I purchased several bottles. The mist is very subtle and assists me with falling asleep. I would purchase this again if possible!Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist with Natural Essential Oils (Comfort, Vanilla + Patchouli) #zenden
Sυѕαηα M.
Alsip, IL
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist with Natural Essential Oils (Comfort, Vanilla + Patchouli) uploaded by Sυѕαηα M.
I tricky feel like this does help me sleep better. Such a relaxing smell almost peaceful like. Long lasting. You only need to spray once or twice. Good value. Usually retail I believe around $13 but It definitely lasts a long time!!
tyeisha D.
Ravenna, OH
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist with Natural Essential Oils (Comfort, Vanilla + Patchouli) uploaded by tyeisha D.
I recieved this as a christmas gift a day after I seen pillow mist online! This smells so amazing. I spray it on mine and my fiancee's pillows and sheets at night and it give off a relaxing scent. It really helps to fall asleep and I havent had any bad reactions to it so far. I definitely let it dry before laying on it.
Amy Jo C.
Franklin, NH
This product works great for relaxation and calming at bedtime. I spray it once or twice about 6-8 inches from my pillow. It doesn’t leave any oily stains on my cotton pillow cases. The scent is not overwhelming as to cause discomfort or a headache. It’s just enough to help ease me off to sleep.
victoria N.
Suwanee, GA
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist with Natural Essential Oils (Comfort, Vanilla + Patchouli) uploaded by victoria N.
The Rose & Vanilla Pillow Mist is such a comfy scent! It makes me wanna jump under the covers and go to sleep. It’s such a comforting scent that relaxes and calms you . I spray it into my pillow and covers an hour before bed.
chloe W.
York, PA
i LOVE this. my boyfriend got it for me for my birthday and i’ve been using it every day since. i have never really liked patchouli plain before, because it is a little strong. but the vanilla adds some sweetness to it. i would smell this all day if i could
Harley L.
This isn’t my favorite scent. I love the packaging, but the smell doesn’t last very long and I don’t think it is as effective as I wish it was. I use it every now and then, but not an every day must have.
ashley P.
Holley, NY
Obsessed with this fragrance. It smells SO good! It lasts FOREVER and a little bit goes a long way. You cannot beat the price. Bath and body ALWAYS has available coupons.
Amanda M.
Mounds View
My favorite bath and body works spray! Wish it was a perfume ! The scent is very romantic and girly ! I love the mox of vanilla and rose